Permanently remove sunroof?

RedDevil

Known Member
You know sometimes sunroof can be quite "gaya" when ur car has one but....when ur going 80kmh ++ the wind sound coming from the sunroof can be quite irritating for a 10 years ++ car.

Since im not using it at all, was wondering if i can seal it once and forever. Yes, you heard me right. I want to seal the sunroof. I dont want anything on my car roof top. So im asking if it is possible to do it or not? Haven't seen anyone do it before so far.

yes u can seal it, but u cant take out the sunroof. My benz sunroof is leaking so seal it & now ok already. Ask mudguard ppl to do it. My benz they they took off the rubber & put some black glue around the sunroof 2 seal it. Now no leaking & the sunroof is still there.

change the whole roof lor..
but becareful, find a trustable person to change the roof...

ya lor...
u cover back also no use and not nice..
somemore water will still leaking inside the car...
merz is different as its ori but if u didnt open it for long time and suddently open it will be the same also..

he mean seal it with silicone i think.....cheapest and fastest way...

to change the wholw roof, u neeed to find a reliable shop to do it.....if not, later it will rust again...

if car original comes wit sunroof and it is leaking...u can owes send it to repair...the parts r changeable....if seal it,totally useless oledi i can said..

:confused_smile:

i did it with fiber. lots of fiber to close the hole. and respary. you wont realise that it used to be sunroof.

yes it's possible.. I used to do it to get pass tech with my old car .it's just a pain. cause you have to remove the sun roof, cut a plate the same size as the sun roof hole and weld it them together with the roof. then you have to grind the roof till no high spots and respray it the same color as the body..
hope that help ..

sory off topic bro..

my car got rust at the roof, if i put the wax, car cement and spray it...
the rust will come again or not??

or i need to change new roof??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom