Perdana V6 Photo Gallery

DC! said:
bro Hazimi,
Finally found the foglight pic i mentioned to u earlier on..

foglight.jpg

Is that what you want? If u see the pic, to me, the foglight is in round shape lah.. :)

Rgds,
DC.
bro, did u realise the headlight..?the one i am talking about.. hehe.. that one look nice.. can u imagine if 2 projector retrofit into it..?

lan_eterna said:
here my fog light ..take me a month to find it
coz not many type small fog light can fit to perdana bumper..
Lan325.jpg

Hey Lan.
how about your front lower bumper Lip. made by Carbon fiber?
Its look more sporty

ben

lan_eterna said:
Ben
nope it pu made..similar to promote front lips only put carbon fiber sticker

Thanks for info..look greatya..Lan
I will sending my V6 for some spray's jobs include front bonet vent and Back Bumper under Lip.
Looking for A pair of Sport-Seat and meter stuffs..oil temp,oil pressure.....

From a Yr 2000 stock V6 outlook-----Enhance----Then GT style,,,,really enjoy for the mody....

BeN

DSC07043.jpg

DSC07047.jpg

DSC07045.jpg

Last edited:
hey ben, u put 2 silencer on the both exhaust..? hehe.. too noisy liao arr..???i forget where i saw it liao..get any diff after u change the 2 exhaust?

davidcnz said:
hey ben, u put 2 silencer on the both exhaust..? hehe.. too noisy liao arr..???i forget where i saw it liao..get any diff after u change the 2 exhaust?

OH....with my Open-pod Air intake, AFC-neo and stuffs,really enjoy the sweet solid sound....

DC! said:
bro Hazimi,
Finally found the foglight pic i mentioned to u earlier on..

foglight.jpg

Is that what you want? If u see the pic, to me, the foglight is in round shape lah.. :)

Rgds,
DC.

Funny most of the accesory shop i went say it would not fit.. but from the pict it fits just fine eih? hmm Thanks DC..

davidcnz said:
Promote Perdana with wide body...
l_276_Perdana_V6_1.jpg

DC,
A friend of mine asking about this Promote perdana wide body, where to get it and How much it gonna cost?

Where can i get this White signal head lamp?

bila u all lepak rafi? maybe one day i'll join u guys..

Bro Hazimi,
I'm not sure where to get the Promote b/kits.. but it looks nice to me too.
for the clear signal lamp, shd be aftermarket also. Our taikor davidcnz is getting one soon.. maybe u can ask him.. :)

Rgds,
DC.

the headlamp? i also not so sure about it, but one of my friend can find for me, if i wan... hehe.. bro DC...mana taikor??? no taikor here lerrr...

You all taiko here.. hehe.. ajim told me i can find the headlamp kat puchong..i'll go and check it out...

some v6ses.. modify engines..some change bodykits.. me? i tuka my car jadi Optimus Prime!!! hahaha..
-bored-

15273310.d35315.jpg

Last edited:
hello all v-sixers..hehe can i join>? well this is my ride..look standard huh? hehe

Hi all,

I just join in here.......currently my ride is not that cool compared to all of you, just had a new painting and a sport rim. It is still under treatment for further customization. I'll post my ride once ready......

Top Bottom