Perdana V6 Community Forum *

yo bros, senyap jer? I have Y2K v6, and a 6A12 lump.. guy who did the transplant macam c!b41 but dah nasib badan. so far car ok, kuat minum, but can tahan la now fuel price dah turun :)

aku cadang nak mod the look of my car macam nih... i love the evo X spoiler and the air vents... tapi cam perasan lak... wat do you guys think? boleh bikin ke cam ni? where to go?
CS3Projects

Bump: yo bros, senyap jer? I have Y2K v6, and a 6A12 lump.. guy who did the transplant macam c!b41 but dah nasib badan. so far car ok, kuat minum, but can tahan la now fuel price dah turun :)

aku cadang nak mod the look of my car macam nih... i love the evo X spoiler and the air vents... tapi cam perasan lak... wat do you guys think? boleh bikin ke cam ni? where to go?
CS3Projects

Attachments

• eterna evoX side copy.jpg
    eterna evoX side copy.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 130
it's nice.
but i think better if u get 8th gen galant bodykit (6a13)

what's the prob with ur engine?
what's wrong with the transplant?

kuat minum petrol?
full tank how many kms?

hi newbie here
just wanna ask any one facing problem like me ? how u solve it ?
my 6a12 very hard to start la .... must at least 3 times only can run
- plugs changed
- intake manifold cleaned

hi guys,

i just bought a perdana sei auto.. stock engine. just want to know whether the perdana sei auto gbox have the same problem like perdana v6 auto gbox does... i mean the possibility of the gbox dying...

Bump: hi guys,

i just bought a perdana sei auto.. stock engine. just want to know whether the perdana sei auto gbox have the same problem like perdana v6 auto gbox does... i mean the possibility of the gbox dying...

it's unusual for a 4 piston engine to develop autobox problem.
but who knows....:confused:

and why r u asking?
ur autobox sudah mau rosak ke?

Bump: it's unusual for a 4 piston engine to develop autobox problem.
but who knows....:confused:

and why r u asking?
ur autobox sudah mau rosak ke?

no la, just asking... because i just bought one... old sei 1996. can anyone advise on how to maintain this old gbox?? its a 13 years old car... regular gbox oil change enough arr?

hehehe...same also le..i also bought a 1996 sei....only use 1 day...gearbox kong....:(

then changed a second gearbox....not even 6 months.

better change to manual le..:smokin:

Bump: hehehe...same also le..i also bought a 1996 sei....only use 1 day...gearbox kong....:(

then changed a second gearbox....not even 6 months.

better change to manual le..:smokin:

hi... i've just change the atf oil.. using toyota auto gbox oil... didn;t flush the gbox and oso didn't change the filter kit... btw bro, where the hell is the filter kit located??? hehehe...

bro outlawzinc,

i cant change to manual laa.. my wife is driving the car.. is she can drive manual surely i'll get her perdana tt maa.... :driver:

just a comment
if possible use better ATF Q8 QD + oil cooler + lubeguard platinum ...
can tahan longer ....

Bump: just a comment
if possible use better ATF Q8 QD + oil cooler + lubeguard platinum ...
can tahan longer ....

:smokin:hello guy's..
i want to ask TT 'OTAI" around here,,how to make DOWN PIPE or WASTE GATE for TT engine.
kena wat 2 DOWN PIPE or just only 1 pipe? huhuhu its difficult to find w/shop around here able to make down pipe for TT engine :banghead: susahh betul,,smua tk sggup arghhh wakakakaka:driver:

i think bro Danz should answer this question hehehehe

Bump: :smokin:hello guy's..
i want to ask TT 'OTAI" around here,,how to make DOWN PIPE or WASTE GATE for TT engine.
kena wat 2 DOWN PIPE or just only 1 pipe? huhuhu its difficult to find w/shop around here able to make down pipe for TT engine :banghead: susahh betul,,smua tk sggup arghhh wakakakaka:driver:

i think bro Danz should answer this question hehehehe

Bump: opsss..1 more thing,price 4wd tank for perdana,how much ha?
kuantan halfcut its about RM600.ok or not?:confused:

bro...y u wanna change your downpipe? u wanna make the hole bigger ah? try jian heng exhaust at batu caves, (formally where Ijal works) or can try Ijal also....normally should install 2 wastegate....but the hole must be small only...that day i saw HKS wastegate at kedai potong...dunno for wat car....but the muncung is small...suitable for kancil & v6tt...
rugi x ambik.....
anyways rm600 for 4wd tank expensive bro...now ppl selling bout rm400...
but yesterday i saw 1 guy posted rm300 at www.mudah.com...can go check it out.

Bump: bro...y u wanna change your downpipe? u wanna make the hole bigger ah? try jian heng exhaust at batu caves, (formally where Ijal works) or can try Ijal also....normally should install 2 wastegate....but the hole must be small only...that day i saw HKS wastegate at kedai potong...dunno for wat car....but the muncung is small...suitable for kancil & v6tt...
rugi x ambik.....
anyways rm600 for 4wd tank expensive bro...now ppl selling bout rm400...
but yesterday i saw 1 guy posted rm300 at www.mudah.com...can go check it out.

bro danz..actually i never make downpipe at my car b4.
dats y i asking u how to make.
are u sure the pipe must be made 2 not 1 ahh?
bro..tank 4wd evo2 can install at perdana ke?:hmmmm:

bro....abit confused here....downpipe is the pipe whereby the extractor 3-2-1, the '1' is called the downpipe....by right suppose to use 2 wastegate....but u are able to put 1 wastegate in the front alone....still will function...if u wanna use wastegate...find the one for kancil...the hole must be small....thats wat i heard la but i havent seen anymembers using wastegate for v6tt yet...

yes bro....eterna 4wd tank can be used onto perdana....if u wanna use straight pipe, lagi cantek la...summore jpj approve...the the cons, must leave at least rm20 worth of petrol inside....if not the pump cannot suck the petrol because there is a curve for the 4wd shaft to pass by....u look at the picture...i hope u get wat i mean.

http://www.mudah.my/petrol-tank-for-perdana-twin-turbo-perdana-evo-selangor-1749030.htm?ca=9_s

Bump: bro....abit confused here....downpipe is the pipe whereby the extractor 3-2-1, the '1' is called the downpipe....by right suppose to use 2 wastegate....but u are able to put 1 wastegate in the front alone....still will function...if u wanna use wastegate...find the one for kancil...the hole must be small....thats wat i heard la but i havent seen anymembers using wastegate for v6tt yet...

yes bro....eterna 4wd tank can be used onto perdana....if u wanna use straight pipe, lagi cantek la...summore jpj approve...the the cons, must leave at least rm20 worth of petrol inside....if not the pump cannot suck the petrol because there is a curve for the 4wd shaft to pass by....u look at the picture...i hope u get wat i mean.

http://www.mudah.my/petrol-tank-for-perdana-twin-turbo-perdana-evo-selangor-1749030.htm?ca=9_s

yeah bro..i got
dats mean...the pipe should be made like "Y" rite... 2 to 1 way pipe from rear n front turbines..if i dont mistaken lah..
u are rite bro..me also never heard v6tt make downpipe..
so..now i want to try at my engine..i hope its working huhuhu..
try and error..
if not working as my plan..i hv to reassemble lah..
ehh bro..i saw u selling a few stuff for eterna ahh at mudah.com..
where the stuff come from?
apa lg u jual?
u use v6tt or evo 3 engine?

bro.. my perdana tt using 1 downpipe (front) only.. and i'm quite satisfied with the sound.. hehe.. u can put 2 downpipe actually (front & back) but its a lot of work.. seriously.. for me 1 enough already.. but if u put 2 downpipe the sound more kaw la.. and 1 more thing my advice is dont put wastgate to ur tt engine.. unless if u change ur turbines then that's a different story la.. hehe..

Last edited:
wah!! thx for ur info bro didi..
1 downpipe is enough already haa..
i admit that to make both side downpipe is quite cerewet..
u know lah kn..not too much space for our tt hekhekhek..
bro danz told me that just only small pipe rite..
let say the size same like ibu jari kita lah kn..
ur boost naik brp bro after making 1 down pipe?