Pasir Gudang Track Day, 10 May 2009

adian

Known Member
Hey fellas...

I'm organising a track day at Pasir Gudang, for 10 May 2009, Sunday, 900am - 100pm.

Accommodation can be arranged at Tg Puteri Resort, at about RM 90 each, rooms are twin share incl breakfast.

If you've been to Sepang, then it's nothing compared to Johor Circuit, which flows so much better and is much faster and more natural. As a professional racing instructor I'll be around to guide any newbies no worries.

If you're up to it, let me know. Wesak Day is 9 May, so it's a long weekend anyway :)

/adian

Hey fellas...

I'm organising a track day at Pasir Gudang, for 10 May 2009, Sunday, 900am - 100pm.

Accommodation can be arranged at Tg Puteri Resort, at about RM 90 each, rooms are twin share incl breakfast.

If you've been to Sepang, then it's nothing compared to Johor Circuit, which flows so much better and is much faster and more natural. As a professional racing instructor I'll be around to guide any newbies no worries.

If you're up to it, let me know. Wesak Day is 9 May, so it's a long weekend anyway :)

/adian

if i may ask what is the fee?

Can i know what is included in the RM250?
I'm very interested to join in too.
:D

hahaha.. adian welcome to my homeground circuit..

To bad I'll be in Japan that day for our 2nd race... anyway all the best..

Can i go there and see see look look and snap some pics? I'm a HPC instructor myself. ;)

Would really love to try Pasir Gudang one day... but can't make it on the 10th of May!! :banghead: My 'kampung' in JB, so convinient already as accomodation no prob....

the track is open almost everyday dude..unless otherwise stated on their calender. just walk in, pay, and race. been living in jb for many years but only got to know about this recently haha. will come again real soon..

lightningfield,

open track days are cheaper. RM120 for 3 hours compared to the normal RM60 per hour rate on weekdays. Weekends are RM70 per hour.

Bump: lightningfield,

open track days are cheaper. RM120 for 3 hours compared to the normal RM60 per hour rate on weekdays. Weekends are RM70 per hour.

lightningfield,

Bro. If you join the club, it's only RM60/hr on weekends.

Furthermore, for track days, RM120 is for 2 hours practice and 1 hour fun race. With so many cars on that day, sometimes it's too crowded to enjoy yourself.

For me, as my car is slow, normal weekends is better with some friends together. Go for 2 hours, also pay RM120. At least you have the track almost all to yourself ;)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom