Part 2: Any Lancer A172 Or A174 Die Hard Here?

wadi wadi..ur green lancer will be appearing arr?...gosh plz do man!cant wait to see it!!..damn u really got a nice ryde there..i cant help looking at it while u park at the drift session in s.alam carpark..nice rims dude!u gotta nice ride there man..keep it up!
oh..yea guyz..nid some help here,cheap ka a sets of a172 fenders?..i plan to buy a spare n got some d.i.y project to do to it,so i was wondering if ya guys can gimme a rough pricing for it.thanx alot ya'll! :D

pearl_pearl Oooo.....this is where you A172/A174 kaki Lancer hangout. Limau.....how r u. Born reign....how's ur car so far? Sihat ka?

fineee...my car still in operation room laaa ;) ..how yours?

bornzreign: sure.. lots of part coming up :)

4A-GE yea guyz..nid some help here,cheap ka a sets of a172 fenders?..i plan to buy a spare n got some d.i.y project to do to it,so i was wondering if ya guys can gimme a rough pricing for it.thanx alot ya'll!

your need a174 or a172 fender? For a172 i can get it for you around RM70 and for a174 also RM70... ;) call me if interested

Originally posted by pearl_pearl@Mar 15 2005, 04:42
Oooo.....this is where you A172/A174 kaki Lancer hangout. Limau.....how r u. Born reign....how's ur car so far? Sihat ka? :D
my car still in operation room ...
cant find the engine for now..
anyone knonw where i can get the cheapest vr4 halcut?
hehehhe....

bro pearl..will call u tommorow.. B)

Limau....after the engine transplant things got mees up with the wiring especially the ignition coil then the same thing happpend again when i hit a big hump in the middle of Ulu Kelang Road..........until that day so far so good, but need to meet u oneday. I know you have lots of info regarding the engine. Just need some touched up here and there at the engine. Why is everybody car inside the operation room la? Is they going to be a big event ka? am i missing something here......hehehe

bornreign.....slowly do you car, don't rush......Taj Mahal wasn't build in a day, so don't rush la bro. Unless you going to drift ur car!

greeting..

i just bought a172

i wanna to change to either sr20 or ca18

can someone pls difrentiate between these 2 engine
i mean power, cost, maintainence, spareparts..
mana baguih ha?

skang pakai cyclone..
lembab ma..

pls...

tq

budjet <rm5k la..

i got sr20 halfcut - rm3500,
ca18 halfcut rm2500..
but i dunno bout the labour charge..
nanti leh kowteam la sama pomen..
i wanna to set up for normal drive la..
so..
witch one better?

Originally posted by bornzreign@Mar 21 2005, 02:10
where did u get the sr20 hcut for that price?
can share share eh?hehe
[snapback]825866[/snapback]​

bornzreign: I've got ur number and i've replied ur PM.
Wahhh joey_vedder, SR20 for that price? hmmm.......is NA or Turbo? Good buy you got there.

ello ppl... noobie here.. mine is A172 converted to G62B A174.. bought the halfcut 2 years ago.. installed it after an accident and still using it till today.. so far i like the gsr engine.. eventhough it doesn't offer a lot of power.. for me it's just nice for usage coz i drive everyday from ampang to shah alam.. fuel consumption ok as long as i don't let the boost kick in.. :) if there's any event concerning lancer owner's do inform me.. since i'm new using the car.. lots to learn from ppl who've been using the car a whole lot longer than me.. have a nice day ppl...

eddy

change to CA18 la, lagi jimat..........
for street using and drifting..........

I think we can name our club " Lancer Drifter". TT....sure jiman, name me ur place and time. weekend is nice

TT..whooOhOoO! finally..we can gathers our 'babies' together!mine kinda lonely and would like to meet one! haha neway guyz me free too.ya weekend lor..

Originally posted by 4A-GE@Mar 28 2005, 10:36
TT..whooOhOoO! finally..we can gathers our 'babies' together!mine kinda lonely and would like to meet one! haha neway guyz me free too.ya weekend lor..
[snapback]846218[/snapback]​

Hi guys..;

Let Make it this weekend.. lets vote for the venue.. wanna make it friday nite or saturday nite?

try to repair my car wthin this week.. i have to tune my weber again and again.. damn... adus.. sumbat cant idle.. and summore rear diff got funny sound..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom