Oil leakage......

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Y i always experience oil leakage so often? Izit the mechanic diden tighten the screws properly or car old alr so got places bocor alr?

very fed up wif tis problem alr.... always hav to go back to workshop to settle tis problem so often... :(

experts... actually wat's goin on n how to stop tis from continuing??? :(

ocean

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Originally posted by kher@Jan 17 2005, 10:43
Y i always experience oil leakage so often? Izit the mechanic diden tighten the screws properly or car old alr so got places bocor alr?

very fed up wif tis problem alr.... always hav to go back to workshop to settle tis problem so often... :(

experts... actually wat's goin on n how to stop tis from continuing??? :(
1 st .. You need to check out .. Where it leaks ..
Wash and clean it out 1 st .. and slowly notice where the leak come from ..

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
wher isit leaking bro? if in between the engine head and block den try changing a new gasket..den do a proper sealant..lastime i faced similar probs..can see oil coming out from the engine head, and sumtimes got stains on the spark plugs..so wht i did, change the black rubber thingy (gasket) den seal evrythin up..until now no probs..

usually old or new car also will face this prob, only thing u need to do is to check wher isit leaking..den u wont have any headache in future..
sum KE70 wif old engine and they maintain it properly i dun think they will face this kind of probs..if they do they will replace wht is necessary den it will be prob free ..

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Problems with the screw? not likely, if it happens once in many times, maybe. Most probably i think is like what the other said, gasket leakage.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
today i saw some leakage again...

n it always happens after i come back from highway...
in highway goin wif speed of 160-170km/h...

y??? :o

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Auto Industry Awards 2012 by Asian Auto ALLIANZ recently took place where 29 marques, both local and international, attended in hopeful anticipation to be recognised and presented with one of 19 awards at the Saujana Hotel in Subang.

<!--more-->The awards were based on the perceived value for each category, with the help of Vehicle...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience