Oakley Design bumps up power, cuts all-wheel drive on the Aventador for a LP760-2

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Very often, aftermarket auto tuning firms tend to hit overdrive when working on a car, especially one like a supercar. Rather than going over the top and crossing the border with outrageous styling, we’re looking at you Gemballa, most supercars just need a little extra touch or two to make it stand out and look sharp.

One of the few that seem to get that right is Oakley Design. When we say they just bump it up a notch, we really do mean it. The company has set their sights on the Lamborghini Aventador and the result, though seemingly unchanged from the original, is something we would love to have in our garage.

The eagle-eyed ones might have noticed that the title calling it an LP760-2. No, we didn’t get it wrong, Oakley Design just got it right. They have bumped up power to around the 760hp mark with an ECU remap, larger airbox and intake setup as well as a lighter titanium exhaust system.

Finally, the boffins at Oakley removed the front differential to send the power to the proper wheels. So now, the Raging Bull will be a matador’s worst nightmare with more power that’s just sent to the rear wheels.

The exterior is completed with Oakley Design wheels from HRE Wheels measuring 19-inches up front and 20-inches at the aft, wrapped in Pirelli PZero tyres. Further exterior upgrades include wider side sills, larger side vents, a deeper rear diffuser and carbon fiber side mirrors, roof and in the engine bay.

For once, we have to admit that an aftermarket touch on a supercar is something we would actually take over the real McCoy. Makes you sit back and wonder too doesn’t it, how so much can be achieved with so little.

Source: Oakley Design

rageaccel2

Known Member
Dec 22, 2010
Shah Alam
nice... but 760hp, rear wheel drive? maybe the owner needs the skill of an F1 driver to handle this beast..

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Err....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently bought a Pro******* Brands Rain Stain Removal, it really removed the rain stain. I applied it to all my car's glass mirror including both side mirror as well. It gave me a good result. However, when come to the front mirror, oh .. god..! I realized that the rain stain has gone, but it gave me a big trouble. The front mirror become matte surface, blur on the surface. It cannot be removed even I applied the rain stain remover for few times. I dunno what happen. Do anybody know how to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience