nothing great about evo?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ongkp

Known Member
After drive my evo7 for past few months,(actually I only drive not more than 10 times), I did not feel great about evo.It does not fast enough as read before. In fact, I have the intention to sell it.
Today, I notice something in middle trays, I press the on button and the performance totally different from last drive. When I press the oil pedal, the car seems to jump from the start. (It panic me for a while. He He He)

For sure, from this moment onwards, I Love EVO.

Beside this, I still find some other things in side my car. Can anyone, tell me how to use this all?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• CIMG2488.jpg
    CIMG2488.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 619
  • CIMG2491.jpg
    CIMG2491.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 569
another things to ask --- why my evo 7 got 6 gear???

wooooo..............great car u have there man..luckly u did'nt sell it man..it sure hell of car u got...:adore::adore::adore:

ur evo 7 got 6 gear?????wowwwww....:love::love::love:

You bought a evo without knowing its history? or background?
Well seems like your car have and aftermarket ECU(power fc) you dont disturb that as i believe its been tuned already. Cant really see the item in the intray but looks like a/f ratio meter to me.
6 speed? your gearbox has been changed to E8 i assume.

Pivot speed delimiter on the left - To eliminate the speed cut & digital speed readout in Kmh.

Sard trigger boost controller on the right. PEAK= press this for ur max boost history. BST1=Boost 1 for lo boost, BST2=Boost 2 for Hi boost & SCRM=scramble button for Higher boost lasting for a couple seconds. R u sure it's an E7...the centre panel looks like an E8. Hide the Power FC commander so that no one fiddle around with it & screw up ur settings. How much did u pay for this car?

Last edited:
Bro...if not mistaken i think u bought e8 mr....prize will tell everything bro...how much u paid for this car....?

i think ongkp dun have much knowledge about those tuning part la but anything u ask,we do our best to help u,tat y tis forum for!hak!

from what i see, you have a nice ralliart carbon fibre DIN cover, and a ralliart speedometer. these two items already total for about RM5-6k for a new set.

with the Power FC and boost controller, i believe your car is already tuned and set in a proper way. if u in doubt, send it for a dyno and at the same time you can get opinion from the tuner for more info on your car.

was this the ralliart evo 8 that was for sale a while back ago here? usually evo 7 is only 5 gears and evo 8/9 has 6spd gearboxes. but your aircond position looks different from JDM specs.

LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :biggrin: Bro, actually u got a very powerful & nice car where u just do not realise it!!! Luckily u 'discover' something interesting b4 u do any crazy decision in selling this baby!!!

I think u manage to use the high boost or scramble boost button, so that u got a totally new feeling abt the car power!!! On the 2nd pic, it show that your car have got an Apex'i Power FC ECU, which is a very good tuning unit for your car...

Besides all that, i think u hv got a pretty well tuned car with u as have got the Ralliart meter on the dash too... As for the 6 speedster, it must b E8 and above!!! Else your previous owner upgraded the E7 tranny to the E8 1...

Do share more abt what u have or details u got, so that all sifus here can give u more pointers!!!!

Cheerz!!! :driver:

bro u have any pic of yur car?

Ya, engine bay, exterior ... just dun forget to black out your number plates.

Other way is join the guys for a TT. Small amount to buy the guys a cup of kopi/teh to find out more about your car...

i wont be surprised if his entire car is branded with Ralliart and even the bodykit too. :driver::adore::adore::adore:

ya, you sifusss are right, I didnt know much until i bought this evo 7. I was too boring of drivng company car (Naza Citra), then I ask car salesperson to look for a powerful car for me. At the same time, this owner would like to trade his evo. I love the shape of evo by the first look.
Without testing his car, I already asking for the price. He insist RM136K net, then I ask the car salesperson to arrange my loan, JPJ inspection and registration.
My first ride on Evo was the first time I took it back from the previous owner.
He told me not try to adjusting the button inside, he said it may wrongly tune the CPU. That's why I didnt press anything until I decide to sell it.
Please inform your next tt session, (what is actually tt stand for?), I will defintely buy you all cappucino and latte instead kopi and teh only.

Thanks

ya, you sifusss are right, I didnt know much until i bought this evo 7. I was too boring of drivng company car (Naza Citra), then I ask car salesperson to look for a powerful car for me. At the same time, this owner would like to trade his evo. I love the shape of evo by the first look.
Without testing his car, I already asking for the price. He insist RM136K net, then I ask the car salesperson to arrange my loan, JPJ inspection and registration.
My first ride on Evo was the first time I took it back from the previous owner.
He told me not try to adjusting the button inside, he said it may wrongly tune the CPU. That's why I didnt press anything until I decide to sell it.
Please inform your next tt session, (what is actually tt stand for?), I will defintely buy you all cappucino and latte instead kopi and teh only.

Thanks

waaa....next TT ongkp wanna buy us a cup of cuppocino & latte seh...me sure come one even i stay far2 away...huhuhu...if im not wrong, TT stand for Teh Tarik session and hope that u can come & join us for TT as we can have a great time together & also share some information & experience on our ride..:biggrin::biggrin:

for me, u have a great car there ongkp..:love::love:

to all evo sifu..please give some advise to our guy & hope he can vroooooommmmmm with us...hahahahaha:driver::driver::driver:

ongkp,
you can just drop myself,b18c-r or silvia a pm of your contact and we will advise you on our next tt...
TT= Teh Tarik!!!

hehehe!!

Leslie/Marzuki,

TT = Touge Talk,
TT = Turbo Talk
TT = Transmission Talk
TT = Towkay Talk
TT = Track Talk
TT = Torque Talk
TT = Thrust Talk
TT = Tuning Talk

Ongkp,

Basically TT = Tanya Tanya time during Teh Tarik/ lar kopi session ..... Wah, u drink Ang Mohs Kopi & teh man!! :biggrin:

But seriously u shud do what Leslie/Mr. P's advise to PM them your contact details & they'll advise u when their next TT session is ....

Leslie/Marzuki,

TT = Touge Talk,
TT = Turbo Talk
TT = Transmission Talk
TT = Towkay Talk
TT = Track Talk
TT = Torque Talk
TT = Thrust Talk
TT = Tuning Talk

Ongkp,

Basically TT = Tanya Tanya time during Teh Tarik/ lar kopi session ..... Wah, u drink Ang Mohs Kopi & teh man!! :biggrin:

But seriously u shud do what Leslie/Mr. P's advise to PM them your contact details & they'll advise u when their next TT session is ....

LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... :rofl:

TT = Talk & Talk & Talk the whole night!!! Hahaha... :driver:

wit the right stuff and tuning evo bcome much better hehehehe , paul , when r u coming back? want to see ur upgradesssss....:adore:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom