Not My Day..... diu !!

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Damn!! not my day all... an hour ago, my car was broken in at subang lake... when i went for a jog... lost my handphone and RM200 bucks.... but lucky that fellow leave my wallet back...

damn, if only i caught the fellow in action... diu la... i would have wacked him with all the anger and energy i have now!! bugger!! ma hai... tiu nya sing....!! cibai .. ham ka chan !!

damn nice la... Hari Raya present for me.. handphone and money lost!!....

btw, if any of u got any information about the theft... pls la... pls la.. just gimme back my sim card... i need all the phone number... u can keep my money and phone !! i just need my sim card.... back...
damn, i called back the number.. nobody wana pick up the phone...

Nvm nvm... u steal la... tonite i go pray kau kau... see god got answer my prayer or not... damn pissed and damn angry now...
kena tiou from dad for no reason also... say all my fault !!

haihz... my Motorola E398... i miss it somuch now... haihz...

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Btw ur car was ok ? How the thief broke in ? Smashed ur glass or what ?

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
thats what i still scratching my head... there was no force entry... my key locks where not damaged...
my bad was... my alarm system was spoild.. so i locked it with the key... i bet someone was watching me... thats why i was marked.. cos it would be easier to break in a silent car... i seriously dont know how he opened my door... but, when i went up to my car... my door was already opened...

haihz... this is my first phone i lost in my whole entire life using a mobile phone.... man!!, i use to laugh and scold friends who always lose theirs... but, once lost... the feeling is damn pain..... i can feel it now...

Last edited:

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
sorry bro to hear that, i m also having some anxiety now...a few days ago i noticed my boot lock being picked...now very scared...havent changed the locks yet!

:( the thing that upsets me most, some1 is watching my beloved car now!!

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
becareful man... if they failed to get in the first time... they might come around for a second round, if they marked ur car adi....

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
i know i know....gotta do somthing...shit la..one day we must gather a group..then spring a fuckin trap la....

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
AXXeLL bro sorry to hear about your loss but these fucktards addicts are always watchnig from the bushes....whenever I go there for a jog back in the days I never bring my handphone or wallet...so be it if its my dam bloody suay day kena road block n i didnt have my driving license with me but yeah just bottle towel and shoes thats all cuz once my dad lost his wallet there too....we left the bag at one spot and went for a jog came back wallet missing...WTF....

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Shanashi said:
AXXeLL bro sorry to hear about your loss but these fucktards addicts are always watchnig from the bushes....whenever I go there for a jog back in the days I never bring my handphone or wallet...so be it if its my dam bloody suay day kena road block n i didnt have my driving license with me but yeah just bottle towel and shoes thats all cuz once my dad lost his wallet there too....we left the bag at one spot and went for a jog came back wallet missing...WTF....
i dono man, when i was there... i saw a bunch of bangla fellows sitting there shaking their balls.... imagine they are wearing shirt and slacks and hanging around a place where people jog with shorts and t-shirt.... what's their purpose being there anyway?
anyway, i've got no rights to point finger at them without any prove... haihz... all my phone numbers and nice nice pictures all gone....
and my RM200..... which was saving up for my new springs !!... DAMN T_T

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
no police or security guards there wan ah? since so many ppl visit the place for morning/evening jobs and stuff.. our park here got security.. even when after midnight go security ppl of 3-4 patrolling the park as well as the car park.. hmmm.. never report police ka? sekali suggest ask them put some ppl there ronda la..

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
dude, its Subang Lake.... its some sort of like an abandoned valley !.... nobody takes care of that place.... but alot of people go there for jogging... today somemore extra people were jogging since it was a holiday... yet... wonders happen

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I thinking of swap my kenari std 1.0 cc engine to 660 cc l9 turbo..need change mounting ka?? how much cost??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience