NOS kit

dun wasted ur money on NOS for only 10hp - 1000HP in temporary time period, (need to refill nos) better you go to set up Turbo/supercharge or NA if i consider NA more art of speed u will be learn...:driver::driver:

kedai abang-abang oso sell "pssttt" sound anytime u can get it, oso very2 chip :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

hahahah, kedai abang sell ""pssstttt"" sound is like pondan farting, like my buddy used to say......hahahahah

And definitely no need for NOS in KL traffic crawl....

Not true. If I had shitloads of money I'd install a NOS purge system and install purge nozzles at the fender sides and rear quarter panel there. Then everyone someone comes too close purge purge purge scare the bugger off a bit.

hahahah, kedai abang sell ""pssstttt"" sound is like pondan farting, like my buddy used to say......hahahahah

aiyaaa.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

back to nos topic another important need to know when install Nitrous is a safety...extremely important
i osos hear nitrous can flaming and kebabommm...:saint::saint:

dun want la...

I know someone who had NOS installed in his 4G15 with mild mods but stock internals. He got so addicted to NOS so often he refilled every week. That time it was RM200+ per refill. Dry shots. Later found out his piston rings had worn out really badly and had to settle for a overhaul.

NOS is addictive but ultimately it's going to damage your pistons to some extent.

Not true. If I had shitloads of money I'd install a NOS purge system and install purge nozzles at the fender sides and rear quarter panel there. Then everyone someone comes too close purge purge purge scare the bugger off a bit.

I think based on the googling that ive done, dry shots are only good if you've spent a whole lot of mods to your car. I think. And 200 a week?! thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off my student budget. can buy so many food with 200 a week :rofl:

Walao i had to google again what a NOS purge kit is. Very need for speed and fast and furious. imagine going to a JPJ roadblock and you purge to get away like ninja hahahaha

IMHO NOS is just for last resort after you exhausted all other forms of performance mods. Only if you cannot get anymore power out of your engine from internal engine upgrades and turbo/supercharging, then you add up NOS for just another short burst used during drag. Otherwise, no need NOS.

Got it. thanks for the info! :biggrin:

And definitely no need for NOS in KL traffic crawl....

Save the money, and invest in better suspension setup....That would also give a better ride and handling.
Speed and HP isn't everything. Sometimes, a car should be enjoyed of how good the feel of taking corners....

This is just me la...

haiya KL traffic la better with NOS. imagine in a traffic jam you leave a gap between you and the car in front then some douche wants to cut into your lane. push the button you zooooom past la kekekeke

the pssst sound is the turbo whistle ah? or the electronic one where on idle also make noise?

-------

anyways, here's the video of Mighty Car Mods' Moog S2K NOS on dyno if you havent seen it yet. Wet shot, stock internals and ecu, button activation. got me curious enough to ask you sifus :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N-HSI6ls6E

Last edited:

back to nos topic another important need to know when install Nitrous is a safety...extremely important

dun want la...

NOS itself won't burn but it aids burning. Kaboom is when over pressure.....:smokin:

dun want la...

nitrous is just nitrogen + oxygen

nitrogen are gas 'lengai'...not flammable..
oxygen is...well...you breath it...its non flammable..

its laughing gas..previously people using it as balloon in party...

I think based on the googling that ive done, dry shots are only good if you've spent a whole lot of mods to your car. I think. And 200 a week?! thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off my student budget. can buy so many food with 200 a week :rofl:

Walao i had to google again what a NOS purge kit is. Very need for speed and fast and furious. imagine going to a JPJ roadblock and you purge to get away like ninja hahahaha

Got it. thanks for the info! :biggrin:

haiya KL traffic la better with NOS. imagine in a traffic jam you leave a gap between you and the car in front then some douche wants to cut into your lane. push the button you zooooom past la kekekeke

the pssst sound is the turbo whistle ah? or the electronic one where on idle also make noise?

-------

anyways, here's the video of Mighty Car Mods' Moog S2K NOS on dyno if you havent seen it yet. Wet shot, stock internals and ecu, button activation. got me curious enough to ask you sifus :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N-HSI6ls6E

dry shot need to compensate with extra fueling on ecu side..
dry kit is cheaper but then, the electronics are not..

the real usage of purge kit is to clear the line for fresh nitrous...
overnight the nitrous in line will evaporate...need to get rid of it..
but fast and furious use it for other reason...:rolleyes:
i mean, better 'purge' it into your engine and get away, rather than purging it to JPJ but 'kura-kura' away...

i wont compare it with turbo...(similar to comparing vtec with turbo)

dragster using it when installing LARGE turbo to help it spool...
drifter using it for instant torque...
some tuner using it to test engine durability...by providing exact max horsepower into engine...
and i've heard that in hill climb, they compensate lack of oxygen on high altitude by using nitrous... its just oxygen in a tank...

it costs me almost 300 per 10lb refill at my place east malaysia... but instant torque and horse power.. honestly, i love turbo, but if nos is unlimited and not harmful to engine in long term, i will choose nos, it is like running a turbo without any lag, maybe can compare to supercharger perhaps.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom