Nissan Teana is the Best Local Assembly Exec Sedan at Asian Auto Industry Awards

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The recently concluded Asian Auto-Auto Industry Awards 2011 has seen the Nissan Teana 2.5 V6 drive home with the ‘Best Local Assembly Executive Sedan’ award after surprising the judges with its quality offerings at a reasonable price.

“We are pleased to receive this award as it is recognition by our fellow Malaysians that Nissan is their most trusted automobile brand,” said Datuk Ang Bon Beng, Executive Director of Edaran Tan Chong Motor.

“The Nissan Teana 2.5 V6 won Best Local Assembly Executive Sedan at the Asian Auto – Auto Industry Awards 2011 as it surprised all the judges with its good engine response, quiet cabin at high speed and overall build quality against its reasonable selling price. ETCM has brought an affordable executive sedan into a highly competitive segment and managed to take a lead after many years of not having a product in this segment,” said Daniel Fernandez, Chief Editor of Asian Auto.

The Teana offers modern styling, impressive ride comfort and remarkable interior room as well as the engineering that is befitting a luxury sedan.

ETCM introduced the new Teana into the local market in November 2010 with three variants on offer, a locally assembled 2-liter and 2.5-liter V6 as well as a 3.5-liter V6 that is a full imported model from Japan.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, recently i've asked about how do i need to modify on my Waja 4g18 exhaust system, a sifu suggested me to change the extrator to 4-2-1 and mid box only.
is that enough to gain the performance that i needed already? exclude the sound or whatever muffler that are for cosmetic purpose only. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience