Nissan Sunny 130Y ABA 4634

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Dear members,

Posting this on behalf of a colleague, her car got stolen at Paradesa Tropica, Sri Damansara last night (Thursday 22/12/2011) at around 10.00p.m.

Details as follows:

Nissan Sunny 130Y
White colour (looks matte rather than gloss)
Reg. No. ABA 4634

If anyone happens to see the car, please contact me at 012 349 1979.

Wondering what the hell is going on with our society, such old car also want to gasak!!!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yes, its kinda hard to get nissan 130y parts nowaday..... even chop shop also doesnt keep stock....

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Agree with EvolutionZ, Chop shop will normally have their so called recondition ones as they take back the old ones, clean it, spray it and sell it 2nd hand. It can earn more than selling the new ones.

JLean @ UndercoverProject

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Sigh.....too bad then. Guess the car would have been long cannibalized for the parts.

Actually it not really about the monetary value of the car but the sentimental value as according to my friend, that car has been serving her family loyally for the past like 30 years, handed down from her grandad to her dad & finally to her.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First, let me intro myself. I am just another sales man cum installer of car alarm system which had a few years of experience in this field. In the past few years, i found out that many people doesn't really know what a alarm can help them to protect their beloved rides, their belongings, them self and most importantly, their family members like spouse and children. This thread serve a purpose to be a basic education material that most car owner should know about it, the important and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience