New Unser Innova.

zan

2,000 RPM
this month is a very busy month as many new cars were launched or going to be launched. we had seen new suzuki swift launched, as well as cherry A160, then it was Atoz Prima (facelift), the fabuluos Myvi yesterday and soon Proton's TRM. also launched this week is the Unser Innova with 2.0 EFI 16V and VVTI (i understand the engine is not similar to the wish or camry..is it true?)

price between 80K and slightly over 100K, it provides direct alternative to Naza Citra 2.0.
2 versions are available with either 2 specs...basic spec and high spec.

high spec features include front fog lamp, alloy wheels, optitron meter that will glow as u switched on the ignition with automatic climate control and airbags.

basic spec make do with normal instrument meter, manual aircond controls but has double glovebox.

personally, i think Avanza looks better than Innova, losing only in cabin space department and refinement.

i think its a very attractive MPV if compare to toyota more luxury MPV estima or alphard..the price just around rm100k,nice interior,electronic a/cond,cd player,air bag,abs,spacios,comfortable since its using coil spring compare to unser use leaf spring,nice outlooking,the tail lamp little look like honda ODC,the engine is latest vvti engine with 2.0 capacity,more powerful n ez handle at any condition.for me no critical at all...

do u mean that the meter for the high spec is juz look like Defi BF series

wira dashboard?

no offend, but Innova dashboard arrangement look 80% like WIRA 1.6 AUTO

what do you think?

6.jpg

Wah, so many want to look like Jazz eh..

To me, Unser has always look ugly.

not nice le...i m prefer avanza cheap n sporty...

just got back from toyota showroom, not bad ler innova, looks and feels solid, kinda worth it for that price tag

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom