New Tyres for VR

Eastar wheel gap is quite wide, was using Work RSZ 7jj, car still looks skinny, wanna give it the beefed up look,
that's why opt for 10jj,

Eastar wheel gap is quite wide, was using Work RSZ 7jj, car still looks skinny, wanna give it the beefed up look,
that's why opt for 10jj,

Should just use 8.5 or 9jj, fat enough already leh, so can still use 245 tires, much easier to find but just a bit more expensive. The wide tires also contribute significantly to the beefed up look, not just the rims.

Should just use 8.5 or 9jj, fat enough already leh, so can still use 245 tires, much easier to find but just a bit more expensive. The wide tires also contribute significantly to the beefed up look, not just the rims.

245 is like stock Evo and STI 18 inch tyre size... Older 17 inch models uses 235...

cant remember, but VR2 knows, its not branded, made in Thailand I think.

Size?

Actually about all these cheap unknown tires form China, Thailand, Vietnam, or wherever, do they have a proper R&D facilities and testing ground? Or at least borrowing from other well known tire makers?

Actually about all these cheap unknown tires form China, Thailand, Vietnam, or wherever, do they have a proper R&D facilities and testing ground? Or at least borrowing from other well known tire makers?

Now China want to venture in all sorts of market. Car industry, electronics, smart phones. Rojak brands everywhere. The trend in Asia feels like this. First Japan, then Korea follow and now China.

Not really unknown. Rovelo owned by Sailun. Sailun is worldwide. In US, Canada, Europe, Australia etc...

Like Landsail, I found they make air craft tyres......lol:rofl:

Not really unknown. Rovelo owned by Sailun. Sailun is worldwide. In US, Canada, Europe, Australia etc...

I actually thought Sailun is some cheapo tyre that is worse than GT Radial, Achilles... :banghead:

Some of the Chinese company are big just that the tyres are not at par in performance especially for UHP tyres against the major brands

Big company but still newcomer in the industry, How to fight with the big boys with decades of experience, reputation, trial and error testing.

But once again, the only strong point that China can always use against other companies would be price advantage. Look at the smartphone market. China brands emerging everywhere and their strong selling point would be their aggressive pricing.

Big company but still newcomer in the industry, How to fight with the big boys with decades of experience, reputation, trial and error testing.

But once again, the only strong point that China can always use against other companies would be price advantage. Look at the smartphone market. China brands emerging everywhere and their strong selling point would be their aggressive pricing.

Not really. As far as I see they enter different market. Mass market more volume, UHP up more niche market as you can see nowadays 17" or 18" up only have size.

Talking about hand phone all depends on the specs again. Lower end mass market cheaper price. Look at Hauwei now, their top phone high specs are now at par in pricing selling at RM2.5k

Not really. As far as I see they enter different market. Mass market more volume, UHP up more niche market as you can see nowadays 17" or 18" up only have size.

Talking about hand phone all depends on the specs again. Lower end mass market cheaper price. Look at Hauwei now, their top phone high specs are now at par in pricing selling at RM2.5k

So, these China tyres are aiming for mass market entry level or eco tyres instead of performance?

Huawei now has become like a big brand, almost like Lenovo. Want to sell higher and promote brand image already. :biggrin: I heard in one of their new phones, they even collaborate with Porsche design... But most other China phones are still selling lower priced than other famous brand despite similar in terms of specs. Reliability and quality I'm not sure. :rofl: After sales services definitely not the best, hahahaha.

I don't even know Sailun or Landsail! See, proof that you're still the tire sifu who knows more than anyone else here including me.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom