New: Stoddart to re-enter F1 with Minardi in 2008

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Stoddart to re-enter F1 with Minardi in 2008

http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=113514

Former Minardi owner Paul Stoddart will re-enter Formula One in 2008. He submitted his team at the FIA as 'European Minardi F1 team Limited' he revealed today. Minardi was sold in 2005 to Red Bull, but Stoddart will be back soon.

"I've lodged myself an entry as European Minardi F1 team Limited," the Australian aviation entrepreneur told Reuters on Tuesday.

New teams that are interested to enter Formula One need to be submitted by March 31 2006. Stoddart's team would complete the maximum of 12 Formula One teams.

=======================================================
is that a good news or bad news?

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
As long as Minardi can produce relatively competetive cars, i don't see why he's not allowed in. I don't expect Paul Stoddart to produce cars that could challenge for a win, but at least a car that is competetive to take on the Midlands, the Toro Rosso or the Toyotas.

Last year and a few years before, Minardi was the laughing stock of F1. Their cars were constantly 3-4 seconds per lap slower and it was a real pain to watch them being lapped.

zeroTohundred

Known Member
Apr 10, 2005
bahhh...this guy only cares about money, now he's gonna wanna kiss Mosley's ass after bad mouthed practically everyone in F1.

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
u got 2 be kidding.. man.. are u putting toyota with midlands n toro rosso.. hell man the money spend on R&D is so much more ... i'm expecting them 2 fight for the title in the new future..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I basically bought over a proton with a VR4 engine. The previous owner couple the engine with the original putra speedometer however after driving for awhile i noticed the readings are not correct. It's registering faster than what it should. Probably about 20km faster. Any ideas of how to solve this? The current rim size is 16 and IMO that should not affect till the readings are off by 20km/h.:hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience