iv. 3 row air cond
v. Price from Rm58K

b. Alza
i. Practical size but smaller.
ii. Ok acceleration
iii. Very hard suspension especially on last row
iv. Just single air-cond from front.
v. Price from RM53K

If most of the time you're travelling with family better go for Exora, spacious and comfort unless most of the time u travelling single or couple can go for Alza. Alza really meant for compact car MPV.

Exora suit the word MPV better I guess. :itsme:

Last edited:
in terms of spacious and comfy..Exora outrun Alza :biggrin:
anything on the engine durability and interior quality? mind share if u hv any input..

its the same engine used in vios rite?..

if that is the case, should be more reliable compared to exora la..

roy_fatboy:
nope...it using 3SZ-VE 1.5L engine...the engine that toyota avanza and Toyota Rush using right now

vios using 1NZ-FE engne ma~~~~:biggrin:

If im not mistaken, its using cast metal block instead of aluminium block ryte? I guess its more tahan that way.. If aluminium, might not tahan the stress to ferry 7 people.. Maybe..

roy_fatboy:
nope...it using 3SZ-VE 1.5L engine...the engine that toyota avanza and Toyota Rush using right now

vios using 1NZ-FE engne ma~~~~:biggrin:

Yes correct. Alza is using the same engine used in Avanza 1.5

blade99

if i'm not mistaken, hp doesn't really matter in this type of vehicles. it should be the torque that is important because the mpv is so heavy and it needs strong enough torque to pull it. top speed doesn't matter also unless you wanna fetch your whole family and speed at 200kmh? whole family suicide meh? :confused:

agreed, power not so important....avanza last time 1.3 sells like hot cake...the rakyat wants space for family...productive couple usually have 3-4 kids....some have 5-6 so MPV is essential...

honestly - the 3rd row really cant fit anybody above 4ft..too tight to squeeze in.
- air cond - like proton juara - sure very hot no matter how good the salesman says, compressor very strong la, big blower la bla bla bla...but it could only blow to partially 2nd row, tried it already.
- power wise, ok, smooth but that time was 3 person inside...have not tried with full load.
- handling - not as nice and stable as exora, comfy level also not as good as exora.
- space - for sure no need to say - its more like compact mini mpv - something like hyundai matrix category...

overall, the design is nice...DNA from toyota...both has their characteristic..see what u need....end of the day, u r driving it..so u decide...cheerz

Haha who cares about power? Malaysian anything boleh lah :biggrin:. Just wait for sometime guarantee can get air filter + exhaust for the alza... Now nvm lah live with the stock engine :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom