new kenari visor; small and diff curves...

ekiddie

Known Member
aLo... i knew there's alot of kenari kakis in here... i saw some kenari got those visor which open wide and face outwards wan... i donno how to describe it but it's not like those common aftermarket visor which alot of kenari kakis are using...

de one i'm talking about is smaller in size and transparent... shud be brown color i think... de curve is diff and face outwards at the side mirror there wan... seen tat b4??

where to get wan ar those visors?? me long time din round here and there d... and wanted to get those instead of those big ones... some might see it not nice... but diff ppl, diff taste... :P

hehe... thanks...

;)

if i am not mistaken, those are the new visors from perodua.......the part near the side mirror is curved out to cover the part where the wind turbulence occcurs......

Originally posted by ekiddie@Apr 4 2005, 02:17
aLo... i knew there's alot of kenari kakis in here... i saw some kenari got those visor which open wide and face outwards wan... i donno how to describe it but it's not like those common aftermarket visor which alot of kenari kakis are using...

de one i'm talking about is smaller in size and transparent... shud be brown color i think... de curve is diff and face outwards at the side mirror there wan... seen tat b4??

where to get wan ar those visors?? me long time din round here and there d... and wanted to get those instead of those big ones... some might see it not nice... but diff ppl, diff taste... :P

hehe... thanks...

;)
[snapback]865372[/snapback]​

bro i got u wan ar ??
call me if u want :D
cheers

dude
try to go underground shop
i saw those visor with curve shape for kelisa/kenari
i don know whether it is the item u wan

I'm using that air press too, it have 'Perodua' name there (engraving)
Last time (almost 1-1/2 years ago) I buy at rm 50.00 / set

that one are those shit designer products, cannot be trusted at all just like those proton car that have the emblem design by lotus thingy all tipu punya!!! :angry:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom