New Iswara Air-cond

dimsum

Hi, I would like to find out whether anyone knows about the air-cond of the Iswara (new type). My air-cond, once on, all the holes will blow out air (near the windscreen, the dashboard & the pedals) Is this normal for a Iswara? No matter which selection i made, the air-cond will blow out in three holes. The mechanic at Eon told me they cannot close the windscreen and the pedals parts because it will cause my feet to be flooded by air-cond water. Is it true? I will get a lot of mists on my windscreen because of this. Any advice? Thank you.

Originally posted by dimsum@Apr 7 2005, 18:43
Hi, I would like to find out whether anyone knows about the air-cond of the Iswara (new type). My air-cond, once on, all the holes will blow out air (near the windscreen, the dashboard & the pedals) Is this normal for a Iswara? No matter which selection i made, the air-cond will blow out in three holes. The mechanic at Eon told me they cannot close the windscreen and the pedals parts because it will cause my feet to be flooded by air-cond water. Is it true? I will get a lot of mists on my windscreen because of this. Any advice? Thank you.
[snapback]877054[/snapback]​
the new iswara is having this kind of problem.. u just go to the EON, make complaint about it and ask them to repair until it is good.. it is not normal.. they dont create the selector for nothing.. must be the cable of the selector jammed already.. complaint big time to them.. for sure they will repair for u.. the servis center tend to drag this kind of problem to avoid waranty claim..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom