New Honda NSX Due in 2010

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

That’s right people, the car that forced Ferrari to re-engineer their cars in the 90’s is making a come back. Due to be released in 2010, the car pictured here is actually the Acura Advanced Sports Car Concept. The NSX gathered a cult like status among Honda fans in the 90’s and since then, no new NSX has made it to the market despite claims made by Honda that the car will be released sometime in 2008/2009. Now, it is destined for release in 2010 and judging by the pictures, Honda fans won’t be disappointed.

Sure, these pictures are merely concepts and many of the design cues wont even make it into production. But judging by the basic design of the car, as well as the clear sporting intention of Honda designers and also not forgetting how the previous generation NSX still turns heads, the new NSX is bound to be up there with the likes of Pagani in terms of design.

Though no official claim has been made about the engine or technology incorporated into the car, word has it that the NSX will have upwards of 400 horses with a lightweight (aluminium anybody?) body. Honda has a lot to prove with this car and they definitely won’t be throwing anything to chance. With the cancellation of the original NSX, TSX and Prelude, the aging S2000 is the only sports car there is to defend Honda’s honor.

Hopefully, Honda manages to release the new NSX by 2010. The world has been kept waiting for its arrival and its about time as well. But as they say, good things come to those who wait. Remember how far behind schedule the Bugatti Veyron fell before its eventual debut? Everybody was complaining and some people actually went to the point of condemning VW for taking their time. Do you hear anybody complaining now? We’ll be waiting for the NSX and we’ll be waiting with high expectations as well. Make us drool Honda, we dare you!

jiunn

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
penang
wow nice and sporty design hope tat it will be otr in malaysia with an affordable price for me the moment hehe......

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
it's fugly! bring back the HSC!!!

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
looks more like a prelude replacement.. i guess no more mid engine galore.. yet another FR..

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
........ i don't even want to know how much it costs .......

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007
i doubt the car shown here will make it into production exactly as seen here.. the design is nice and futuristic.. but i doubt things like the lights are going to come in production.. also don't expect the huge nose.. looks like a stealth bomber..

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
I seriously doubt it's design is on par w a Zonda if this is where it's heading to...
This looks like some American muscle concept...
Yeah, bring back the HSC..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you haven’t already seen enough of these how-to help cards for personal hygiene amid the pandemic, here’s one for cars interestingly, sent to us by the good guys at Proton, a Public Service Announcement for all Malaysians.

PSA aside, I have to say, it takes quite an effort these days, to do the essential errand runs, having to practice our own preventive measures with the sanitizers, face mask, even gloves not mentioning the need to remember and taking steps to avoid contact with outside...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience