New Addition: Senior Members - For Members of over 5 years!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
but wfhan....it sounds like this is what the mods are supposed to be doing rite?

defaming remarks...hard to curtail this la. is like my word against his. but maybe if wanna make a defaming remark, need to show the proof like police report then i agree la...

but the vote for mod...maybe can? but i think u also can notice that recently a lot of the old guys no longer active....i think also need to filter based on when the last log in date n activeness of the member...there are so many members...but dunno which is really active. only active members should be allowed to vote?

die la..i also start thinking a little too far liau hahahah

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
wfhan,
i think tom should hire u as 1 of his moderators :)
haha.. don't say hire la..
it is voluntarily, i don't mind being one..:biggrin:

but wfhan....it sounds like this is what the mods are supposed to be doing rite?

defaming remarks...hard to curtail this la. is like my word against his. but maybe if wanna make a defaming remark, need to show the proof like police report then i agree la...

but the vote for mod...maybe can? but i think u also can notice that recently a lot of the old guys no longer active....i think also need to filter based on when the last log in date n activeness of the member...there are so many members...but dunno which is really active. only active members should be allowed to vote?

die la..i also start thinking a little too far liau hahahah
ah haha.. ya.. actually that is moderators' tasks, but i guess at some sub-forums,
mods are busy with their works and might hv little time to attend to zth posts although
there are quite many mods in zth.

zth is sort of being part of my life, zth is my defacto mandatory site whenever i'm in any wifi zone!.. haaha...

anyhow, is all up to the TOM and his admin team to decide.
I DO HAVE TO THANK him for "giving birth" to zth and seeing it grows into
one of the local prime car enthsiasts forums/community.

BIG THANK YOU and ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR TOM!!..

:adore::adore:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
wfhan...same la...anytime waiting for somebody i sure open ZTH on my fon....addicted liau.

heheheh wanna become mod ar wfhan? there are also shadow mods here u know...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
arent we flooding dah ke ni? lol

ive been here way long before dat date, was using another angah-sumthing nick, changed it once i cudnt log in. dat time, zth got attack by sum virus ke (dunno really) and it was down for quite sum time jugek. i tot zth was burnt to the ground, thankfully its still operational

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
extremeleo...not flooding la..just having an old-timer's flashback discussion hahahahah

u said back when ZTH was down...was it the time where they changed to a new server(before it became newforums...previously was forums mah)? it was down for a week i think. i damn bengang that time...wanna log in oso cannot. i also had another nick before this arturo account...i think it was when i first bought my car kot..blackieg8 i think the nick...i also abandoned that account cos couldnt log in after it was back up again and created this new 1....so many years already. really feeling old la heehhehe

i agree with u extremeleo...thank god zth still alive heheheh

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You know you're a senior if you remember how many times ZTH has been attacked by foreign forces..... :burnout:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
aiseh, brother JinHohLiao no more "Over 10,000 bhp Senior!" already tim :biggrin:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
time passing so fast ... Sr. member with 5 yrs award !!
Btw, more PM space is great for me. Thx.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
aiyoyo.. as long as not becoming old-folk hang out area is ok d..
go guys, fast fast go have a spirited drive to feel young !!.. hehe...

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
how bout for those who has been with ZTH from the 90's....? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Back in 1998, Mclaren introduced its two-seater Formula One car to enable VIPs and members of the media to understand the demands of a modern Grand Prix car. Since then, nothing has been heard and the Mclaren two-seater dubbed the MP4-98T has quite literally disappeared from public view. But Mclaren effectively gave the rest of the world something to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience