Need Overhaul?

asairp

Jul 22, 2006
My 10 year saga has already experinencing "makan engine oil' symptom where smokes coming out from exhaust. Does it really need to overhaul to cure this. normally how much does it cost? Any alternatives(cheaper). Thnks for helpin.

g88

Jan 28, 2004
what's the sympton now ? During idling white smoke or when car on the move blue smoke ?

How bad is the makan engine oil ?

asairp

Jul 22, 2006
during idling and moving also got smoke wor. The smoke like blue color one, not very thick but visible.

g88

Jan 28, 2004
mostly piston ring getting loose..not necessary full overhaul..top overhaul should be ok :)

crazykatak

Mar 1, 2006
go for over haul.
piston rings being worn out could juz be the fact..and many other.
when the piston rings are not functioning well , engine oil will enter the combustion chamber and mix wit air fuel mixture. then kaboom..white sumtimes blue smoke will be produced..coz water and oil dont mix..

AccordRacing

Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
if piston ring loosen, ur plug will got wet engine oil on it.

GoldenHawk

Aug 6, 2004
Get a top overhaul if budget is a concern.
Get a full overhaul if quality/satisfaction is your concern.
Where are you from anyway?

satria_95

I thinking to do a top over haul on my engine, cos the lower gasket has lived it's time and needs to be replaced. I say this cos I can see oil stains on the lower gasket part. And when I remove my spark plugs, there screw threads has got a bit of oil on them. So from there, I'm guessing that my lower gasket is KO already.
Also, the other day, my car was jerking really really bad. Then I turn off the engine, wait about 5 minutes and start it back, the problem was gone.

Hey guys,
having problem removing fuel clip jus now replacing fuel filter on persona...
Anyone have experience removing this clip..
it written norma/sae..normaquick brand clip i think but can't find the step removing it..
same clip in the carcoal canister uploaded..