Need info.. convert rear brake system to disc Brake(Kancil 660)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

valve

Hi guys,

I want to convert/MOD my kancil 660 (1998) rear drum brake to disc brake... so, any1 can share/guide me what are the parts that I should looking for....etc.

mira L2/L5 used rear disk brek..but too expensive looo

I have seen alot of Kancils L2 L3 L4 L5 ...and I never saw a Kancil with rear disc brake.

Am I a noob ?:retarded:

TiBuN said:
I have seen alot of Kancils L2 L3 L4 L5 ...and I never saw a Kancil with rear disc brake.

Am I a noob ?:retarded:

hihi.. my mech's kancil mata belalang got rear disc.. :cyclops:
i think is quite rare to see kancil with rear disc coz expensive to get those disc brakes.

Thanks for those valueable information guys... now I know that, I should start looking for L2/ L5 rear disc brake... is it possible to get it at the used parts shop or any suggestion from you guys...

Is it http://www.acfk.com muzee...... just want to double check with you, coz I've been trying to surf the website address just now...... but the server cannot be find....

theres no rear disc brake systems for L2
the systems onli got at L5xx onli

so the point is
u just have to find L5 turbo rear disc brake set
komplete with the arm, the best, please find the set that got anti roll bar attached
but, have to make sure, all the bracket is attached too
theres sometimes, if u are not so lucky, the anti roll bar was not attached
depends on ur luck!
haha
price range 600 to 750
sometimes up to 800
workamanship to install 80 -100
brake pad, same as TX3 or ford sampan rear pad brake
no modifications needed
just plug and play!

ive so many frens that using
Gtti's, detomaso's rear disk brake
but u have to modifify
but got too many complaints!
hand brake not so gripp~!
hahah

so the best optiopns is
to change the whole set, taken from L5bterbo

if u wish
ive got one set L5 rear disc brake left
still at my frens shop
u better hurry up...
Pm me or sms at this no
012 2718482 or 012 206 8050

oh forgot to tell u
i have found one halfcut
L2s actually
with L5's rear disk brake!
the japanese also modified their cars!
+ L200v (carbie turbo) with L502 front bodikit!

Last edited:
my frens got L5 rear disk brake for sale
complete set!
call 016-3493492
loc s alam

Thanks yoel, apeng... for the interesting information... actually, my location is in k.k sabah..... so, let me try to find those stuff around here first... but, if I couldn't found one.... I'll give a ring to you guys... I'll let you know if I making any progress in here......

Thanks yoel, apeng... for the interesting information... actually, my location is in k.k sabah..... so, let me try to find those stuff around here first... but, if I couldn't found one.... I'll give a ring to you guys... I'll let you know if I making any progress in here......

Guys.. It's look like it didn't make any progress ... there's out of stock for the mira L5xx turbo rear disc brake at the used parts market round here....

So, yoel.... I thought you said that your friend got one right..... but, b4 that... I just want to remain you that my car is PERODUA

Guys.. It's look like it didn't make any progress ... there's out of stock for the mira L5xx turbo rear disc brake at the used parts market round here....

So, yoel.... I thought you said that your friend got one right..... but, b4 that... I just want to remain you that my car is PERODUA KANCIL 660(Yr 1998)... are you sure there's no modification needed to fit in the mira L5xx turbo brake disc set to my car... could you double check it for me... plz...

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom