Need ideas to revive Wira 1.3 with budget

raulzaidi

here i wan ask opinions from sifus,pro ppl... wan to do some major mod to wira 1.3 sedan.

1.6 mivec (many versions of cost for this, so i wanna know from the sifus, the average cost to take in this baby)

front seats
dashboard
bodykit
paint

i need to repair some leaking on roof due to bad glue used b4 when i replaced the roof 2years ago. the inside door panel also wan change. ICE and rims ady improved 2years ago too.

im not into power so much, but i hate it when ppl tailing on me.lol. i think 1.3-1.6 is ok. prefer mivec.

so, is my budget enough? or do i need to add 5-7k more? (i wanna to stick to 10k budget since 5k i wan buy a new gaming pc.lol) i need some ideas from sifus here. from kk. any kk ppl wan suggest ka good workshop with good price?

mivec 1.6 halfcut almost rm9-10k.
not much $$$ left in your budget.

maybe u could ask veloc or pangyau for advice as they are from sabah.

i agree wid pomen GTR, summore if u go for mivec, cannot endorse lor.
if 1.3-1.5 can la.

i agree wid pomen GTR, summore if u go for mivec, cannot endorse lor.
if 1.3-1.5 can la.

em, my cousin said can endorse 1.3-1.6...... he said can..maybe coz he's a jpj ppl, can find way.lol.

2 wiras? where to park.lol.
lets see ar... this wira got sentimental value, i grew up with this wira..from kid, i washed it every week sometimes every 2days..learned driving oso this wira too..so, it grow old, got some problems here and there, sounds here and there too...i wanna revive it so i can use it for another 10years at least.. and im paying my mom's Rush (buy for her) ccm, so i think i dont want to buy another car, 2 ccms kinda rip-off pocket ... i guess u guys understand now why i choose to revive this car.lol

do i need to buy mivec halfcut? or just buy engine and wiring only? got ppl sell engine around 5k nego.... but which better? halfcut or engine only? (in terms of maintenance)
some1 told me that 1.6 FC is better than my current 1.3 FC since im running on sparco's 15 inch rim which feels quite heavy sometimes.or this is just a myth?

if u want improvement on power a bit then 4g91 was more than enough...

plus u want to change dashboard and bodykit...so it would be better since u can use dashboard and front bodykit from that halfcut.....it saves a lot from buying piece by piece.....

if u want improvement on power a bit then 4g91 was more than enough...

plus u want to change dashboard and bodykit...so it would be better since u can use dashboard and front bodykit from that halfcut.....it saves a lot from buying piece by piece.....

search some and found this 4G91 Twin Cam Auto - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Sabah - Mudah.my

so, now i have two options 4g91 and 4g92. which better in terms of fuel consumption and maintanence?4g91? for daily usage

wowowo... i m glad that 1st time people mentioned my name in zth.. :biggrin::biggrin:

from my experience, if u just wan to improve a little bit fro ur 4g13p, and wan more fuel economy, 4g91 is the way to go.....since the halfcut not as pricy as mivec..... the power output also not that disappointing, since it is a 1.5l dohc engine, more hp and torque than 4g15 ....

if wan more power, more hp,more torque, go for mivec, but as u already know, u need sacrifices ur game and put more agong to do this.... but the power generated is almost 50% more from 4g91, fc if drive normally,dun rev is still ok... but if u are addicted to the praggghhhhhh and always rev till 5k++ .... fc will be bad too.... at least ron97 sometimes needed for the mivec engine for smoother power and prevent from knocking...

just my 0.0000001 cent

yea.... power can be tempting...lol. now i am more open to 4g91 too, still choosing between 4g91 , 4g92 and my game... thanks guys. so,for the 4g91 , engine only or halfcut too?

get a set of hulfcut, less hassle, dashboard anything also included.... if lucky enough can get the body part and sumbat into ur wira

wowowo... i m glad that 1st time people mentioned my name in zth.. :biggrin::biggrin:

from my experience, if u just wan to improve a little bit fro ur 4g13p, and wan more fuel economy, 4g91 is the way to go.....since the halfcut not as pricy as mivec..... the power output also not that disappointing, since it is a 1.5l dohc engine, more hp and torque than 4g15 ....

if wan more power, more hp,more torque, go for mivec, but as u already know, u need sacrifices ur game and put more agong to do this.... but the power generated is almost 50% more from 4g91, fc if drive normally,dun rev is still ok... but if u are addicted to the praggghhhhhh and always rev till 5k++ .... fc will be bad too.... at least ron97 sometimes needed for the mivec engine for smoother power and prevent from knocking...

just my 0.0000001 cent

aiya, alot of ppl mention your name edi, cos u famous with your monster, just u neva realise only. :biggrin:

Danz...lucky that monster accross the big tasek...if not a lot of ppl here will sure kena tapau by his monster.

Raul...better faster source for yr halfcut...prices going up by the day n there are plans to ban 2nd hand imported spare parts...currently they're only discussing suspension related ban...but u never know...

arturo : true....his monster can tapau evos & subarus.....so better becareful.
if peterj is here also no good, lotsa JPJ roadblocks around.

arturo : true....his monster can tapau evos & subarus.....so better becareful.
if peterj is here also no good, lotsa JPJ roadblocks around.

aiyo.. dun suan me le.... my car only a kampung tuned wira with rojak engine inside le....:adore::biggrin:
i adore evos and subarus, cause at here many of them got big tummy(2.3L & 2.4L), they easily eat me up:biggrin: i still drive 80km/h and give way to the gtr35 boosting from behind though:biggrin:

not need me go there tapau evos and subarus, a myvi over there is more than enough dy

YouTube - Myvi Vs Subaru.mp4 :biggrin::itsme:

ive seen this vid clip before, cos subarus, evos got 180kmh cut off ma.

just get a 1.6 4g92p sohc, then later convert to twin cam or better still leave it as sohc.

u can change block later to mivec, gsr or 93p also.

or just keep it stock to maintain it.

u mod lotsa things, things are either gonna get good to worst in the long run.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom