Need Help on AE101 Suspensions

thrasher

i'm using Eibach Pro Kit and Monroe Sensatrac at the moment. the absorbers are kind of stiff. so which absorbers are better for AE101? GAB, TITAN, TOKICO or are there any better brands out there? i'm kind of looking for a short stroke absorber. does TITAN or TOKICO have short stroke absorbers? i know GAB has one, but the rest i don't know. so if u guys have a great suspension set up for ur AE101, pls share it with me. would really appreciate it. thanks.

kayaba Gear climb is short stroke also if not misaken...

there is a guy selling front and rear set kayaba gear climb..~

i'm interested in the front set only because i had a gear climb for my rear long ago..

so says youare interested to get the rear set....we can talk to him and then we split only lo..

let me know....

regards,
alantan

mr alantan......
r u interested front?.....
im wan rear only.....
come n talk with me laaa....serious bro

gt'd..

saw your PM....i send him a PM already but no reply yet..~

i'll keep you in contact....~

me also looking for absorber for my AE101..... the uneven road at sg buloh killed all 4 of the absorber...

if let say, budget 1k.... what can i get? im thinking gab, heard it can be service.. others suggestion?

gt'd..

saw your PM....i send him a PM already but no reply yet..~

i'll keep you in contact....~

ok mr alantan....i already sms him, he want to let go all set rm750....

no problem. but with RM1k, i think just nice for u to get Tokico those stock replacement if you're looking for brand new. kayaba and GAB sure exceed rm1k region. we talking absorber only here.

ya. below 1k budget for new abs.. u can onli look for ori japan tokico abs.... 4 pcs.. haha.. for normal driving sure ok ..

umm... well, i'd actually ask on GAB sports abs.... cost around 900. so i was thinking is there any others choice out there lor hehehe.... and im not really into fast driving, hard cornering lor... hi-way also 120 max..... haha... old man slow slow... :P

thn i would to say go for tokico. im not sure GAB is made frm whr but i got the feeling is local made. But bear in mind Tokico also got local made and japan made one. so beware

hey, sry for late replies. been buzy searching for absorbers lately. alantan, i can't split the absorbers with u cuz i think all 4 of my absorbers 'kong' already. so i need to get a full set. it's making loud 'bang' noises when going through small potholes now. dunno whether that's considered spoiled or it's suppose to be like that. anyone know whether Tokico has any short stroke absorbers? Tokico should be good, cuz i heard some ppl said that Tokico are the ones who manufactured trd absorbers. also dunno whether that's true or not. :X-: i've asked the price for GAB short stroke sport absorbers for AE101 and it's around RM9xx. how much is Kayaba RS and Tokico absorbers? haven't seen much of Kayaba and Tokico ads in the magazines. but there's a hell lot of GAB ads though. i know that GAB has that special AVCS system and it's servicable. but dunno whether it's a lasting absorber or not cuz it's a local product. local products = scary & unconfident. :mouth_closed: not all of the products la. juz some. i also read someone saying that Improve short stroke sport absorbers are too soft and bumpy.

laichong, u're using sport springs or OEM springs?? if u're using OEM springs, actually Monroe Sensatrac is not bad.. and it's affordable.. a mechanic told me that it uses a one bounce kind of system, so when u're going through uneven roads, the absorbers wont bounce so many times like stock absorbers, it only takes one bounce and then go back to normal.. if i'm not mistaken last time i bought a brand new set for RM7xx i think.. i forgot d.. so if u go for Monroe or Tokico i think it should be alright for ur kind of use.. right now i'm changing it to short stroke cuz wanna test out the difference.. see what i'll achieve with this combo.. hehe.. :_:

i got 101/111 springs for sale

espelir...cheap cheap wanna let go..who wants?

found at halfcut shop......apexi for ae101 wif spring(spring in red color) rm 1100 nett, kayaba sr rm 350..front oni.. and waydo front and rear wif spring..rm 900..condition halfcut..pm me...

my experiance...using GAB sport absoerber with GAB lowering sport suspension..almost one year rear one side for rear already leak...6 month superb after that huh...don't want to tell lah...hati sakit ooo....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom