Need help for N16 convert SR20 Neo VVL !

Euphoria

Known Member
Sifu Sifu, Gosu Gosu, need some help from you all. I'm asking on behalf of a friend of mine. He's owns a Sentra N16 and recently just transplant SR20 Neo VVL into his N16 and add on a blue e-manage onto it and was tuned by KSR. The problem is, his car is like totally powerless even when VVL engage. Btw, the gearbox is 6 speed triptronic. Sometimes, it does mati engine while the gear is actually at D and the engine also vibrate quite badly even after warm up. Could you guys tell me roughly what is the problem? Million of thx in advance ! :adore:

that is wiring problem, remove the e-manage, and make sure all the wiring connect rightly
and maintain original connecting.
if still is the same, try replace another one ecu.

Ya, plz remove the E-Damage thing.....I mean E-Manage.....:rofl:

SR20 is good enough without the that blue sugarbox

Just get a SR16 Gbox (If u can find) and replace the bloody problematic tip-tronic gbox

know your engine first..its too early to have a piggyback..get the feel the engine, know its symptom, understand how it works, feel the power first.
just transplant an engine and straight forward go for piggyback...take it easy bro..
i dont think e-manage is the culprit..unless its a 2nd hand unit.

last time i using the sr20vvl emanage and RSM with triptonic gearbox also no problem with this all of thing.. i also install at KSR is ok until now .. just the question is it ur friends car is dark silver n16 with ice system? ur friends car install engine at where..? dont find a place that dont know install the sr engine or sometime the gearbox problem...

:adore:
last time i using the sr20vvl emanage and RSM with triptonic gearbox also no problem with this all of thing.. i also install at KSR is ok until now .. just the question is it ur friends car is dark silver n16 with ice system? ur friends car install engine at where..? dont find a place that dont know install the sr engine or sometime the gearbox problem...

he do the whole thing in KSR, ksr help him to find the half cut and transplant + tuning.. i'll convey the msg to him =) thx guy.. btw

I'm stucked in a dilemma... I found 2 SR20 engine.. SR20 Neo VVL and SR20DE engine.. Neo for Rm4500.. and SR20DE for RM3500 but uses a better gearbox and the engine is from Nissan Primera.. Which engine u guys think is better to fit in a B14 ? and the price for plugging the engine into my car.. need 1 week time.. which cost RM1900.. is it cheap or expensive? I need some advice.. Price still can be nego for both half cut and transplant coz my friend father knows the half cut lou and also the mechanic.. idea? :adore: :hmmmm:

buy the sr20neovvl dont buy the sr2oDe is not good.. but sr20neo come with triptonic gearbox. if manual sr20de u can buy halfcut manual... fuel sr20neo more makan minyak... if plan convert to manual for sr20vvl prepare at least 2.8k for lsd manual...
if u want to install sr engine u can go to A2 WORK the price is resonalbe... remember u need find another driveshalf for the sr20neovvl bzos the lenght is not same... all the thing include the installation for sr20vvl is about RM7 TO 8K... BZOS ENGINE RM4500 INSTALLATION RM1900 and other thing like driveshalf la, fuel pump la brake la...

a simple question you need to ask yourself
what is your budget..

and RM4500 for 20VE Triptronic ?
you are conned for it

if you aiming for VE manual conversion on B14
the best option is SR16VE halfcut and SR20VE engine lantai
the whole package cost your RM7k and you still have spare SR16VE Engine and ECU to sell it off to cover it

the end of the day.. it still cheaper option than you buy 20VE and convert manual which will give you more headache and problem

it just you need to fork out the first then only resell the balance it to cover it
if your B14 engine condition still good. you can resell it as well to cover it more
since you can utilise everything from N15 SR16VE halfcut
nothing is wasted and you can sell your B14 as HALFCUT option

Think long.. calclulate long
dont just attracted on the 20VE engine halfcut price
calclulate overall package

ohhh okok i get what u guys mean now.. thx cmng ! your package is attractive for the sr16v4e + sr20 neo engine lantai.. will consider and let u know ! Thx Thx :wavey:

euphoria..
i've been with KSR quite a time now.... and i think i know every single N16 got into that workshop for transplant..... but i cant recall any of em have the same case as what u describe. are u sure with the fact?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom