NBTD - I'm BORED

mugenh22a

Oct 22, 2013
Hopefully things will be more positive in coming weeks, and I believe most of us here are looking forward to WOT our cars. The cars also sitting still welcoming dusts.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes agreed, with 3 times application i can confidently claimed i covered at least 97% right...hihihi.

Anyway, Perma Glass is not for outright shine. Why i used it coz its the most durable product within its price range. To make it easier to apply and remove, use a water spray in a bottle and spray mist of water onto the car body before applying it.
Since you like PG products, try their Quick Shine. Is a detailer, you can use it after you car wash. Wash, dry then spray on and wipe dry with micro fiber cloth. Is good after you have polish/wax your car, therefore after your next wash, it helps top up your protection. Gives pretty good protection and beading. Best results after it is left overnight, meaning right after you wipe dry does not feel slick, but next day it does......lol

Reactions: Izso

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
upload_2020-3-24_0-26-34.jpeg

This product also quite good for polishing/wax. Easy to apply, easy to remove. Over night also becomes very slick and beads water well. It does not leave any residue in between grooves and especially black rubber parts. Only draw back is it does not last long.......lol

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
View attachment 577606

This product also quite good for polishing/wax. Easy to apply, easy to remove. Over night also becomes very slick and beads water well. It does not leave any residue in between grooves and especially black rubber parts. Only draw back is it does not last long.......lol
My bro use this brand before. It was their carnauba yellow can, paste type. It gives deeper shine like soft99 luster which i like better than PG but the shine and water beading does not last long, not even a week.

BTW, my BLM is parked outside and i got more space to work on my EX5. Let PG the bike today...hihihi.some body panel will be removed.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
when did they start adding the net? I want that
To put in what imaginary car?
Or you’ve gotten a car we don’t know about.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
NBTD.

Boredem is killing me and I'm stuck at work.

Hence this pointless post in "General talk".

What can one do when he has nothing to do and is stuck at work?
so what are you up to now that the situation's changed to home instead?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is a 72 Ford
1600cc singal cam,7.5+- comp.ratio,running on carburator,no ECU

all sifu...
can i bolt on turbo on tis engine???
wat the size of the turbo???
need to change piston???
can carbie tahan the boost???or need to modify to injection using those stane-alone ECU???
can tell me wat parts i need for bolt on turbo???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience