Naza Sutera 1.1 Gs & Gsi (open For Booking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Naza Sutera 1.1 Gs & Gsi (open For Booking)

manbai

NAZA SUTERA 1.1(M) GSI & GS
New with 3 Years / 100,000.00KM warranty (which 1 comes 1st)

Engine DOHC 4 cylinder16v EFi Direct Ignition System + Timming Chain

1.1GSi (M)
RM
Net Selling Price
35,458.10​
Registration Fee
150.00​
Ownership Claim
50.00​
Inspection & Number Plate
150.00​
Roadtax1 Year
70.70​
Insurance RM35000.00
additional - extended warranty for 3 years)
220.00​
Selling Price (OTR)
RM37,218.00

-5-Speed Manual - Power Sterling
-CD/MP3 with 6speakers - Aircond
-Dual Airbags - Cup Holder & Under seat Tray
-Alarm System & Keyless Entry - Digital Clock
-Electronic Remote Side Mirrors - Front Fog Lamp
-Power Windows - 14" Alloy Rims

NAZA CORPORATION SDN BHD (headquaters)
P1 Showroom,
Menara Naza, 115 Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz,
Kg Baru, 50300 Kuala Lumpur

For Further Information Please Call :

Mohd Erwan Bin Abdul Jalil
012-9187819
019-6666283

Elyas Mahathir
017-2048404

Price and Specification subjected to change without prior notice.
Accesories package subject to change without prior notice.

Please Check OUT our SPROTIVO concept car!!

Unfortunatelly its NOT FOR SALE!!

Thanx

hahaahahah...NAZI SUTERA IS TRYING TO BE R3!.....seriously dude...hafei lobo/bozo is a crap car....equivilant to jrd and nitro,demak group of bikes...technology taiwan buatan malaysia...in your naza's/nazi's case-technology tiruan from suzuki ditiru oleh china(hafei lobo)logo buatan malaysia....rnd for logo very extensively...

since it's a chinese car,will the sportivo be named R3.5?like R3?...continuing china's tradition with imitating with no quality like honda's ex5 in china's GS5 bike?

wahhhhhhhhhh......

just imagine that the 1100cc piston have to push twin cam somemore 16 valves....
... hope it is not underpower and higher FC than MYVI...

if this car is DOHC with 12 valves then will be very good. unless it is 1800cc lar then go for DOHC 16 valves...

coil over plug ignition system can't using high performance plug cables and stromberg oledi... haiihh!

good luck in ur sale!

Last edited:
not need call u Cek Pit ..
Call u Pek Cit ( Cantonuese mean "sakit hati")

aihh.. pls la, brother dun insult ppl like tiz..

Ppl onli want to earn money onli ..

china's technology maaa....what do you expect...naza only concentrate to making the best logo design......

iwant to see the ncap test of this sutera/hafei bozo....no point of having airbags if the crumple zone cant protect the passengers...the engine may end up in the drivers stomach...hahahaahh,,,go naza...start killing malaysians now!

david238 said:
not need call u Cek Pit ..
Call u Pek Cit ( Cantonuese mean "sakit hati")

aihh.. pls la, brother dun insult ppl like tiz..

Ppl onli want to earn money onli ..

make money ---yes..but not in the expense of malaysians lives and hard earn money...be honest!naza is too greedy and corrupt!

to greedy, too corrupt? haha.. tiz all politic things.. i hv no comment..

anyway, u got money , u buy la.. if not, pretend as nutin happen ..

like wat Saincute said.. tq ..

i stand with cek pit this time.
they use china car and rename it somemore wanna act like R3 (not for sale). what the hell? that bodykit can be made even better look than it and the nicer sport rim can get in many shop around town lar.... lol!
cek pit voice it out bkos he care for malaysian. we should be glad bkos we have a good citizen like him. thank u cek pit.
naza somemore wanna sell it at so expensive... i mean 37k is still expensive for this kinda car. 29k should be ngam ngam ok.
naza wanna act like perodua and proton... this must b kidding! y not get the BMW and rename it to be BMX better! lol!! and then can design a good logo oso mar...!!
we cannot pretend nth happen if some 1 wanna play around our malaysian. it is like u c a robber stealing ppl's thing n u pretend nth happen or make dunno.

agree gtr....we malysian must protect ourself/country from these type of bloodsuckers..in this case it's the sutera/hafei lobo..

saintcute and david is the type of citizen that is so ignorant and only care about money...now our country is already gawat becouse of these leeches they are working for...

nothing about you guys being a salesman...but can you be a saleman for other makes with integrity and does not underdeclare our taxes/subsidy money...hey...you guy also have to pay for the fuel price right?and you complain but support them...i'd say you indeed have no principles in your daily lives.

naza/nazi will never be regarded and given tax exemption as a malaysian make car...it's just becouse of political corruption that a rebadge china car with imitation engine that dont even pay royalty or get permission from suzuki get national car status....better get myvi for 39k or savvy 40k and get real engineering cars and support our real engineers....and it's safer and reliable too...and yes both car contribute on taxes to lower our fuel cost unlike those nazi stealing billions of our fuel subsidies money by underdeclaring...

hahaha

You guys are fighting over nothing, same lah.. evry one tring to make money :regular_smile:

Proton, perodua, naza etc.. evry r making money fm malaysian.. look at the not so bright car like kembara.. the initial breed was burning petrol more than a waja..haha
But people still buy, why? Pricing.. that really matters. Not to support naza or anyone else, but for that price.. tell me what other new car u can buy other than kancil.. so, its a china car, if naza willing to give 4 years warranty.. i can use it for 3 years than still sell it with one year warranty.. still sound good :regular_smile:

Haha.. if u say the price should be around 29k.. yess i agree, but then again the kancil should be priced at 19k..

Enough said.. fighting for what.. unless we can change our goverment system or policies.. otherwise all malaysian are scrwd. Try to help each other lah.. why fight2, unless u are selling perodua :regular_smile:

difference is proton and perodua pay taxes directly to the govt hence supporting our fuel subsidy...what do you get when you support naza?overpriced car with higher petrol prices...

we can change our govt policy...we are the people...you clearly got lost somewher...govt is working for the people...now it's the other way around cos of youre dont care attitude...we as a whole malaysian can stop this by voicing out and boycotting underdeclared products...make them suffer to change the policy...buying power...

try to help each other is to make a strong stand that we are with all the malaysian dont support leeches who is stealing our tax money..then the curropt leader must stop it if enough pressure is applied..stop naza,stop selling our national asset to singapore,stop selling glc,and taking our taxes out of their greedy pockets..

you helping naza will only make it worse...be patriotic..save your country..the thai are more educated than us in this matter...

cek pit thanx for the point of view...
if u dun like it wheter on any products its OKAY since no one is forcing u to buy. TQ

la manbai..dari jadi salesman naza...better you go back to singing...at least youre not supporting someone who is trying to destroy our country to make a buck.
plus you will not be held responsible for the death of malaysian who buys and unsafe car like this crap from china...hafei lobo aka naza sutera

although you will be held responsible for inducing rain with your singing...bleaargh!

cek pit.. pls la.. stop it. here not u place. balik & relax. or go other forum disturb other ppl. thanks for co-operate.

yeala

yea la cek pit.. mambai didn't do anything lar to you..

i think you better open this discussion in the forum lar..

oh okay..maybe manbai is just like shebby in my team..whoring himself up to khairi for airtime...popular maaa....come come..traitors wanted!

in my opinion, ABS is more important than air bag.

anyway cek pit, some ppl, how well u said, they will not listen 2 ur advice 1. wat they 1 is cari untung cepat but duwan care how their customer will feel later. so i think just save ur energy and let it b. if u go too extreame later Tom will ban u outa here. not worth doing so right?

i have a suggestion for u. u can open a new thread and condemn this car. i will join u for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom