Myvi SE/Extreme 1.5 modifications

Is Denso IK22 iridium spark plug suitable for myvi 1.5? And is it true that 3SZ-VE engine has very little tuning capability as compared to K3-VE engines. :wavey:

i wanna know what is the bulb for the lagi best lagi power myvi headlamp

H4

Is Denso IK22 iridium spark plug suitable for myvi 1.5? And is it true that 3SZ-VE engine has very little tuning capability as compared to K3-VE engines. :wavey:

That's rubbish. If it's an engine it's tunable. Just a matter of how much money you have.

Hi guys, Myvi 1.5 manual gearbox and the myvi 1.3 manual gearbox is same?

Nope. It probably shares the same gearbox as the Alza

Not suitable. You need IXU22 spark plug. the spark plugs for 2007 onwards Myvi 1.3 and Myvi 1.5 has a physically smaller spark plug.

3SZ-VE has longer (weaker) conrods compared to K3-VE, if you turbocharge it guarantee the conrods bengkok. N/A tuning is a waste of money, the ROI is very low.

I suspect the 1.5 autobox ratio is similar to the 1.3. You should wonder why Perodua publish gear ratio for Viva but none for Myvi :)

Last edited:
Not suitable. You need IXU22 spark plug. the spark plugs for 2007 onwards Myvi 1.3 and Myvi 1.5 has a physically smaller spark plug.

3SZ-VE has longer (weaker) conrods compared to K3-VE, if you turbocharge it guarantee the conrods bengkok. N/A tuning is a waste of money, the ROI is very low.

I suspect the 1.5 autobox ratio is similar to the 1.3. You should wonder why Perodua publish gear ratio for Viva but none for Myvi :)

Thank you for the clarifications ! for NGK cross reference i guess it would be DCPR7EIX right correct me if i'm wrong and btw, what's ROI? aha. Sorry for the noob questions.

Not suitable. You need IXU22 spark plug. the spark plugs for 2007 onwards Myvi 1.3 and Myvi 1.5 has a physically smaller spark plug.:)

I'm wondering if IK20 is compatible to 3sz-ve? I've seen some using that instead of ixu22. Not sure what's the diff..

Myvi only has ABS for the front brakes la.

Has anyone tried installing the UR rear lower bar ?

Does it produce any rattling noise/sound after using it awhile ? And mind sharing your experience/feedback particularly on this bar ? really appreciate it.

Does it produce any rattling noise/sound after using it awhile ? And mind sharing your experience/feedback particularly on this bar ? really appreciate it.

I have it installed. So far so good no rattling sound caused by the bar and the ride back is a little firmer. Has been using it for more than 7 months now.

errmm..what brand of lower spring suggest? :stupid:

Eibach? It has good feedback so far:hmmmm:

hye all,

anyone have installed any digital speedmeter to myvi 1.5? apexi rsm/pivot speed meter etc2?

Ive installed Pivot speedmeter V to manual myvi 1.5, prev use this speedmeter at my wife viva. I manage to find speed sensor wire at ecu (same color code, same socket, same wire position compare to viva ecu), but problem now i couldn't find the pulse setting for this myvi. (Previously using n16 pulse setting on viva 1.0 auto).

If there any member using digital speedmeter please share your experience...TQ

errmm..what brand of lower spring suggest? :stupid:

Depends on what you want/need. If you want performance then quite a good setup I've tried which doesn't cost too much would be GAB lowering springs with absorbers like IMP Comfort or Propex. As the GAB springs are quite stiff, you may feel your ride is harsh on our roads but you'll get quite good handling.

If budget allows then go for progressive springs like Eibach or Vogtland to name a few. Should be good to go with the OEM absorbers but you can also pair it with heavy duty absorbers.

I just done my brake kit modified ... Good and nice... Using Mines Adjustable .

Hi bro mind to share what brake kit did u change? How much? Honda EK? What about the Mines Adjustable and how much? Cheers.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

I got my rear lower bar changed 6 mths ago. Personally I think I made the right decision. No rattling noise so far. And I won't get panic when tackling the high speed corner. My next step is to get a set of 15" rims and front bigger disc brake.

Hi all,

1. Previously was driving a Satria 1.8 was a great one but lost it a year ago. My question here is when I was driving my satria was using twin servo brake pump and i pretty like the pedal feeling. Would like to know is there an servo pump for Myvi 1.5SE that can produces the pedal feeling like twin servo in 4G series. Had been asking around one of my mechanic told me that if i were to change my servo pump it will affect my ABS. Any advise ?

2. Planing to get adjustable but still confusing on the brand and also the function of each brand. Was told that there are 2 types of inner part of adjustable. 1 is common use for street car that inner part of the adjustable twin tube and another one would be mono tube. Mono tube is harder that twin tube that's what i found out. The question is what brand is using twin tube and what brand is using mono tube ? is D2 Hi-Low 1 piece for rear is mono tube ? or is it only TITAN producing Mono tube ?

I using GTR 32 4pot Brake Kit , Malaysia Mines Adjustable , Front with body shift , Rear normal adjust , UR - Engine , Side Lower & Boot
Exhaust : 4-1 Stainless Steel - Mid Bullet Spin - Rear Twin Round S-Flow Box

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom