mykereta magazine?

mainly for penang market oni ke ??? hmmmmm y ah like tat ??? n it's so cheap oso... rm 1 ringgit kenot buy teh tarik oso ready ....

no idea. all i know is two chinese guys set this up to support the market in penang.

huh... rm1 nia.. damn cheap man...
if motor trader is rm 1 good lo

haha... this one is internet based ma.... while u are paying so much for motor trader coz they come in magazine....

I find that Motor Trader car prices are abnormally high. Either that or the buyer wants you to call him and nego till day turns dark. Maybe its the pictures that helps but for me, if i were to find for a 2nd hand car, i'd look for The Star Classifieds. Find that cars are a lot cheaper and still can nego. Most of the time, you're dealing with individuals who're more likely to lower their asking price. Back when i was looking for a car, i called up few guys and they were more than willing to let you have a look at the car and prices can be nego. When i called up a few fellas from Motortrader ads, they were asking me to make appointment at certain time, ask how sincere am i, told me off rudely when i asked if the price was negotiable and one joker didn't even want to lead me to his shoplot. Maybe too many prank calls from those Motortrader ads.