My Ride Autogrooming in Taman Melawati Near the Zoo

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
This shop is in Taman Melawati. From Batu caves you just head straight until Taman Melawati (before zoo negara). Then you turn into Taman Melawati. Look for Jalan Negara. Its at 7 shops after 7 11.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
yeah thx bro. managed to call Calvin...new owner now (according to Victor) ;D

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Anything just give a call to calvin at 0122099322. He can entertain your enquiries.

manusia

"The 8055"
Aug 2, 2005
Barcelona
Big news! The next door car wash ( the copy cat ) crashed 3 customers car. Very bad damage. Now they are closed for 3 days already. Dam.!
what type of car?, how come on the shop i saw it says polish from rm50,but when i ask them its the otherwise.

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
This is because there are many different type of polish. 1 Step Osren is RM 50

Mequire is RM 100 and so and so. Different Type has different purpose and results.

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
bump:D
How to get there from seremban....How long does it take for a 3 step polish+wash+vacuum+engine wash...

May 29, 2008
bump:D
How to get there from seremban....
Take the PLUS highway going towards KL. After Sg Besi toll plaza, keep on going straight until you see a signboard to go to Kuantan by exiting left. This exit will take you into MRR2, north bound.

Go straight till you reach the Zoo Negara interchange. Exit at the interchange in order to make a right turn into Taman Melawati. You'll see Taman Melawati's commercial center on your left. This is where you want to go. Make a left to go into that area and immeadiately turn left. Dun worry if you miss this immediate turning coz u can make another left, which will take you to the same road anyway. At this point, you'll be moving in parallel with MRR2, if that helps.

Keep on going straight (the road will force you to turn right) until you merge into Jalan Negara. Go further up about another 200 meters and My Ride will be on your right. A few shops after 7-11.

Here's a snapshot of the shop's locatio nfrom Wikimapia:
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=3.2109659&lon=101.7509401&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2

My Ride owes me one. Maybe I should ask them for discounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
bros...My Ride just opened another branch opposite petronas wangsa melawati. Both shops promises good services with affordable prices... check it out bros

May 29, 2008
My Ride will be my car wash shop every other week. Satisfied with their service. Now we can send our car for wash even when the day is hot as they wash it indoors. Cool!

Havent tried the wax + polish package yet. Maybe later :D

kviin

Sep 17, 2008
www.friendster.com
so now i just call calvin or victor to make appoitment can ledy?

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Sound very interesting..maybe drop by and see they got sell any product or not :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Would like to get some advise from the sifu here.

My waja convert to 4G92 mivec in couple months ago, found out that the mivec cannot open recently, suspect is the engine oil pump not working well, would like to know where could i get this item and how much will it cost?

Thank you :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience