my own wira alarm problem!!! help me also...

badguy

500 RPM
my wira 1.3 year 1994 carburetor!!

now got wiring problem!!
the story is...
last night i when to dinner and after arrive come out from the car...then i turn off all the light
and press the alarm!!!!

problem come when normal we press alarm the small light will light on for a while and with the "tik" sound and then will turn off is it???

but........my small light didn't turn of after the "tick" sound!!!!
and always on (nomatter how many times i try to press the alarm to on and off and on and off)

finally i have to pull out my battery and until now the light still on whenever i put the battery back!!!!

shit lah!!!!

any sifu know wat's going on??

originla stock proton alarm!!!

and i try to search for the fuse and think wanna pull off the alarm fuse to stop the alarm therefore the light will not turn on loh!!!
but i cannot find the fuse for the alarm leh!!!

help me..........pls

hv u turn ur key switch to on position and press the red or black push button that located under ur dashboard?

i try it when this problem occur!!
i try out every possible but nothing happen still the same small light still on

aiaiaiaiai.........

very sad now!
have to pasang back the terminal every time i wanna go out!!!

help!!!!...............

bro,my satria share the same problem like you..

if you take out the terminal and put it back,then it will trigger the alarm..
what i did is take out the terminal,put it back (make sure your key is with you,otherwise it will lock automaticly-my car like that la),close all door,bonet and all.and push the "lock-unlock" button on your key.

or if cannot,push the red button a while..not only once..push it maybe 30 second..but mine is more irretating la..and more annoying..because it wont start..if the light still blink..sigh..lock my terminal on the battery and will never open it back..

i think the relay for the light flasher has KO already that's why having this malfunction.

The fuse for the alarm is located near the right side of the accelerator. There is a plastic cover panel attached to the car body. Remove the plastic door step on the driver door side, then open up the plastic cover panel. You should see only 1 fuse in there.

anyway...easiest way is to send ur car to any accesories shop...call them check for u la..if teh alarm rosak then u just change a new set lor...now alarm very cheap ady...below RM 200 oso can get ady...

reddice:
yeah when i connect the terminal it will trigger the alarm (luckyly my door are open!!(save) later i will try out your sugestion! Thanks alot!

trex92:
ur explanation are very good
and i will try to find out the fuse and pull it out first. because i plan to change engine very soon
and can teach me where is the relay located??(maybe i can change it my self)

crazeeclan:
i plan to sent to accessories shop also, but i plan to change engine soon so hope this alarm can still used until that time lah!!(maybe next few weeks)

thanks alot all brother and sifu!!

yeah
i will used manual lock!
hahahah
like old junk car!!
thanks alot

so now any ppl can tell me where is the location for the relay for the alarm light flasher ???

crazeeclan said:
oic...then i guess temp u just remove the alarm la...then manual u lock ur car la...

i second you... but replacement alarm nowadays also not expensive...try go to abangs... at below RM100, you get new alarm set (during sale time abangs may include door lock actuators too) normally with autolock function...

good for another 3 or 4 years. they wont last any longer than that. sometimes at shorter period. he he :D

badguy said:
so now any ppl can tell me where is the location for the relay for the alarm light flasher ???

the relay should be built in to the alarm unit... check the alarm connection harness, there would be 1 wire which connects to the flashers wan...

zan said:
i second you... but replacement alarm nowadays also not expensive...try go to abangs... at below RM100, you get new alarm set (during sale time abangs may include door lock actuators too) normally with autolock function...

good for another 3 or 4 years. they wont last any longer than that. sometimes at shorter period. he he :D
kedai abang price is low..but labour charge expensive la...plus labour charge ar...it will reach around 200 oso wan la...yala...they wont last long wan la...

my car remote is malfunction now. when i reconnect the battery, the alarm is triggered. how to off it? theres alot of fuse on my accelerator, i dont find any stating alarm. my car is putra

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom