Mugen Twin Loop Muffler

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Anyone know where's a good place to get a replica of it?

mugen_sports_silencer_3.jpg

try those reputable exhaust shop..DATCO make replicas of mugen twin loop..its around rm500-550 and comes with 5 years guarantee..

ahahhahaa
...if warranty one year, mana ada cukup us3r....every friday a week..exhaust fibre all habis..ahahaha

sasuke: once install twin loop, sure need to test exhaust to see whether ada bocor wat rite..winkss :P

ya la sasuke ..
i think something wrong with the exhaust now
thought bocor edi
dunno la IF u have nos (pshhh .. pshhhh)

rm450 in Puchong exhaust shop. similar sound like Jasma one kinda quite unlike N1.

the quality compare to original ... would it be feel a lot different or just a bit ? of course capayam not as good as original .. but come to the sound ... would it more or less ?

curious ..

Originally posted by hondafreak+Feb 23 2005, 10:11 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hondafreak @ Feb 23 2005, 10:11 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-us3r@Feb 22 2005, 21:33
hikaru ..
around puchong - around RM450 -500
Us3r... puchong kat mana?? S type??? 2" or 2.5"???? [/b][/quote]
puchong perdana,
obviously s type,
imitation only have the biggest 2.2 inch..
original mugen 2.5 inch...

correct me if im wrong.. ;)

Bornz, Datco is OK rite?
2" should be enought for Auto car guah...

yup...shud be enuff~!
datco considered ok la..
sum original parts oso manufactured by datco maa..
its from their datco website lerr..dunno true or not..

Thanks for you guys info. Will look around and could you guys pointed exactly the address of the shop?

Around tesco Puchong area.Cant remember the address but if you pusing pusing you will encounter two exhaust shops.
Cheers

One of them is Wei Yip lor. Next to Osaka Honda/Hyundai Service Center. The other is near the Tai Mah Hokian Mee. Hikaru, I just stay opposite Tesco only. Look for me when u reach Puchong, will bring u there.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom