Mugen MF10 Rims

I'm sorry dun hav their number. But if ur travelling along to JLN Kapar it's on ur left shop before u reach to the main road to Jln Kapar. Next to the it is a double link rim n tyre shop.

Looking Good

civic_koled said:
i bought MF8 16" replica's for rm1200.......w/o tyre...........no money to buy ori....:)

Your rims look great on all hondas no matter what colour of ur car. Mind to let me know where u get it???

Wonder there is 15"?

YO OPt-ion,

Agree wif ya on that. That rims looks wicked on any hondas. Civic_koled is frm Penang if im not mistaken frm his location.

sori guys 4 late reply.........online night time onli.......:_:

anyway bought that replica MF8 last year at Ipoh, Falken shop at Jalan Kuala.........me oso looking 4 15" but hard to find those replica except Spoom.....that one is the last set, never seen any 15"........but later find SSW brand got design like MF10L.........oso come 16" :mouth_closed:

cOOlric bro........TW made, R Extreme brand.....quit light oso la.....:shades_smile:

civic_koled said:
sori guys 4 late reply.........online night time onli.......:_:

anyway bought that replica MF8 last year at Ipoh, Falken shop at Jalan Kuala.........me oso looking 4 15" but hard to find those replica except Spoom.....that one is the last set, never seen any 15"........but later find SSW brand got design like MF10L.........oso come 16" :mouth_closed:

cOOlric bro........TW made, R Extreme brand.....quit light oso la.....:shades_smile:

Bro, u deserve the good looking rims. I wud not travel any futher from kl selangor to look for my parts b4. Did u said u saw a set of TW spoom? I was looking for that flat black set. I always see it on some satria, I wanted to ask them sell it to me... but always never see driver. haha...

Have u got the contact of the rimshop?

Opt-ion said:
Bro, u deserve the good looking rims. I wud not travel any futher from kl selangor to look for my parts b4. Did u said u saw a set of TW spoom? I was looking for that flat black set. I always see it on some satria, I wanted to ask them sell it to me... but always never see driver. haha...

Have u got the contact of the rimshop?

Contact dun hav la bro.......but saw many shop here Penang sale the Spoom rim...price around 1200++

Top Bottom