Moaning champion has a new target

ninety3

Nov 14, 2003
hehe, this was on f1-live.com:

Alonso turns attack to Fisichella: Moaning champion has a new target

Reigning World Champion Fernando Alonso has widened his attack on the Renault team after losing his championship lead in China. The 25-year-old, who in the Spanish press this week accused his team colleagues of abandoning the quest for his drivers' title, has now been quoted as criticising team-mate Giancarlo Fisichella's tactics on the Shanghai circuit.

While Ferrari boss Jean Todt hinted this week that Fisichella's precision driving on the straights was tantamount to illegal blocking, Alonso attacked his Roman cohort for overtaking him. Alonso reportedly told Sport-Informations-Dienst: "In the same situation I don't believe that (Ferrari's) Massa would have driven past Schumacher.

"A Renault spokesman, however, insisted that 33-year-old Fisichella 'drove purely for the team' in the Chinese Grand Prix. And he said of Spaniard Alonso: "There is no problem at all with the relations between him and the team."

Tomorrow we expect Alonso to hit out at global warming, which must also be responsible for the loss of the championship lead.

the last part's classic, sigh.. alonso alonso alonso, wats ur problem man?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
he shall have knew this when he sign the McLaren deal at the beginning of season 2006. DUMB.

The itv coverage doens't give a good view on the overtaking between the 2. I thought it's a replay on how Alonso overtook Fisi.

and Alonso should have knew that when he said that F1 not longer a sport? :laugh:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net

Alonso: Look guys, I really need more help and focus from the team.
Pat Symonds: Flavio, the kid ask for more resource, what do you think?
(Flavio over the radio): Forget about that moron, I want team focus on Fisi, do you get me?

Pat Symonds: Alonso, Flavio gave you green light on that, we are at you back.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
The team spirit between Renault and Alonso had long extinct when Alonso sealed the deal with McLaren............:Not_Impressed:

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I would imagine the situation of Alonso and Kimi are the same at Renault and Mclaren respectively. Both the ace drivers are leaving to the constructors rivals and its only normal for the constructors to be extra careful when giving new technologies to their ace drivers and this is so that they don't reveal too much when they move over to their new team next year.

I could understand why the team is not 100% behind Alonso now.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
BlackSamurai said:
he shall have knew this when he sign the McLaren deal at the beginning of season 2006. DUMB.

The itv coverage doens't give a good view on the overtaking between the 2. I thought it's a replay on how Alonso overtook Fisi.

and Alonso should have knew that when he said that F1 not longer a sport? :laugh:
actually Fisi did crawl all over Alonso on the straight... it was a mather of time whether Alonso gets overtaken or not...it was so obvious that Fisi even had a hard time to block MSC behind Alonso... he was practically sandwhiched between the both of them...

to my personal opinion... Fisi did all he can to slow Michael down... Michael which i suspect also did not chose to overtake Fisi as he could have the chance to stick fisi right in the middle of both himself and Alonso to gain more points and extend a bit of his lead...

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Yeah, could see that Fisi was trying to be a good team mate and shield Michael from Alonso. However, Alonso was just too slow and it was a matter of time before Michael takes them both. The only logical choice was to allow Fisi thru. I don't see why Alonso should be pissed.

Besides, if Alonso were to blame anything, he could have blamed his pitcrew for fucking up his 2nd stop where they couldn't tighten the right rear wheel nut. That cost him like 10 secs and possibly a chance to race Michael, considering how quick he was later on.

Again, too many if's. At the end of the day, Michael won it fair and square, so no point imagining the if's.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net

Fisichella: No problems with Alonso
source: http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=132154
Even though Fernando critised the way he is being treated lately his team mate Giancarlo Fisichella is not having any problems with the Spaniard. According to the Italian Alonso's critics were not about him.

"I spoke with Fernando and he told me 'I said something but it wasn't about you. You did a great job. If I have a problem with you I come to you and don't say it to the press'," Fisichella said. "There is no problem at all between us and we are just concentrating on the weekend, which is really important, to score more points than Ferrari and do the best. The matter is now closed."
so Alonso have problem with either Flavio, Pat Symonds or the whole team, not the executer.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
prodigy said:
Yeah, could see that Fisi was trying to be a good team mate and shield Michael from Alonso. However, Alonso was just too slow and it was a matter of time before Michael takes them both. The only logical choice was to allow Fisi thru. I don't see why Alonso should be pissed.

Besides, if Alonso were to blame anything, he could have blamed his pitcrew for fucking up his 2nd stop where they couldn't tighten the right rear wheel nut. That cost him like 10 secs and possibly a chance to race Michael, considering how quick he was later on.

Again, too many if's. At the end of the day, Michael won it fair and square, so no point imagining the if's.
This happened in Budapest and they repeated it again!:Not_Impressed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

is anyone own GSR CK type hving gearbox issue?
my gearbox always has choking issue when go to 3rd gear. Is the gearbox gong dy?

anyone have good workshop specialize in gearbox?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience