Mitsubishi Lancer Evolutions Ori TME for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolutions Ori TME for Sale

Great ride, I'm soo sad its out of my budget, and I dont have 50k for deposit if loan is 95k.

bump

you need to scout around.. Certain banks will give higher loan. it depends how strong is your documents.

car sold-car sold

Last edited:
Accident free?? Has the car been resprayed before?? Can u pls pm me the best price.

Last edited:
car sold- car sold

Last edited:
Whoa, that's quite a lot of upgrades there. Later when the boost kicks in, the g-force break the neck. hahaha It's a compliment, dude. hehehe
Free bump. :D By the way, that's a very neat engine, with all the wires tucked away nicely. hehe I was wondering where I could tidy up my engine bay on my silly old satria. hehe

Hi there,

I have a same question here.Thanks

I've repainted the car once due to someone scratch my car one round with a 50 cents coin. It's accident free, as in no major accident.

Price wise we can still talk. If the buyer really serious I will consider lowering the price below 110k but depending on the downpayment/ deposit given by the buyer.

4740, i notice ur upgrade/changes differ from page to page/time to time. mind finalise it or u change from time to time or i see the wrong things. damn, old man

4740, i notice ur upgrade/changes differ from page to page/time to time. mind finalise it or u change from time to time or i see the wrong things. damn, old man
That's because I kept upgrading and changing stuff. That's why you see different thing. the list is not constant due to that.

Anyway, if there's no buyer I would consider to trade in my car anyway..

That's because I kept upgrading and changing stuff. That's why you see different thing. the list is not constant due to that.

Anyway, if there's no buyer I would consider to trade in my car anyway..
i m in if u can wait

do u happen to work for 012?

Status
Not open for further replies.