FULL BODYPART EVO 3

JUST STOP DAT CAR....
HMMMMMMMMM VERY SAD NOWADAYS PEEP...

TQ ALL

017 3256362 ROBOT

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Need more details... any decals on the body or windows?

ah-pex

Known Member
Apr 28, 2009
pahang/n9
www.apexgarage.multiply.com
huhuhuh no komen lah bro bout the security huhuh... thanx bro... nowadays huh.. security must change let the police take over the job huhuhuh...

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

to many "dugaan" huhuh....

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
yeah it means that we pay for nothing..
and surprisingly there are still some parking spaces that want us to pay when park and yet there's notice 'Park At Your Own Risk'..real dumb sss..

LizardKing

Aug 22, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
not having a parking ticket doesnt mean cannot get out.
the timing of the gates between cars is pretty slow, so any car with decent pickup will be able to tailgate a outgoing car and also go thru at the same time.
its very possible in certain shopping complexes, cos i've seen it being done.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I've been at the mines parking lot. The security guards are slow on their job. Somtimes they do not even bother to check, esp when some cars alarm were blaring.

In Malaysia, most security and management just post that car theft is NOT their responsibilities. They just wash their hand like that.

To me, Mines is just looking for money and they are interested making more money renting spaces for car washing service, etc.

So, what are the security guards for anyway?? Just sit around in their snow-white uniform, ride motorbike around with a whistle around their necK??

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro ...the description too basic ...anymore details? any pics? what type of rims? colorof rims?

got any stickers? any marks like accident at fenders or bumper?scratches?

wira-evolution too many bro...anyways my condolences to your friend.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Xtreme Carbon Clutches

New to Xtreme Clutch is our range of Xtreme Carbon multiplate clutches. These are available in several twin or triple plate configurations for a variety of high performance vehicles.

Xtreme Carbon clutches come as complete matched assemblies including high performance flywheel. Bolts, fork, pivot ball, slave cylinder and all hoses and conversion fittings are supplied where necessary to ensure a hassle free, bolt in replacement package.

Xtreme Carbon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience