Mini Cooper S Xenon Headlights - R53 pre facelift perfect for non-S halogen upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Mini Cooper S Xenon Headlights - R53 pre facelift perfect for non-S halogen upgrade

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
If you own a Mini Cooper and want to upgrade your headlights to the more advanced, self-leveling Xenon headlights, also, when HID retrofit kits doesn't cut it, this is for you.

The headlights aren't immaculate, it is also still on the car. I have plans to upgrade them to the facelift projector Xenons in the future and if I can sell these, i'll get those.

the picture with the the black headlights surrounds are done on November 10 2009 which can be swapped with the chrome should you wish

you can call me at 017 7770666

thanks
Tom

Attachments

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Mini Cooper S Xenon Headlights - R53 pre facelift perfect for non-S halogen upgra

that's right :)

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Mini Cooper S Xenon Headlights - R53 pre facelift perfect for non-S halogen upgra

bump.

descrito

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006

pm me how much u 1 2 sell...thank

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, i'm planning to buy a new engine on my wira aeroback 1.3..going for half-cut....my choice is Mivec 1.6+rear breakdisk but without putting in the dashboard,and bodykit to save my $$$$...i'm preparing about 7k in about 4 month...is it possible to get a rear breakdisk and mivec engine for only 7k...can u advise how much money should i prepare....

and can you guys list down what kind of meter can i put into my car ofter my mivec transplant example = autotimer,mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience