Micro Compressor + Magic Jet

ky69

Known Member
Hey,anybody got use before micro compressor?
Nowadays got new 1,Karamjit Singh gave thumbs up for the Mirco Compressor Rm199 and Rm499
Anyone got try it before?
Magic Jet the Simon Yam gave thumbs up too anyone use before?
If 2 add up Micro Compressor plus Magic Jet,i think the car use very less fuel and the power geng!!!
Anyone got try before,gave me some view.Maybe i wanna put both together

haiya...this kind of crap...its like i'm a company making this crap thing...ask Keiichi 2 endorse 4 me...

Wah,if put Keichi inside sure alot of people buy because of that thing he win alot of races

forget about it .
karamjit is paid for advertise it . yes , he sign that it improves the power . but does it good for engine ? i don't think he paid for that too .
the wrogn fuel and air ratio will harm ur engine very much .

im running on quad surbo
so far i am doing fine
i have whopped many bmw and even gsr on the road
it works very good
my fuel also very low
im paying less fuel for more power
0-100 i decreased 2 seconds
my top speed believe me increased
not to forget my braking also improved
uncle karamjit used it before he said very good
btw i was using it on my 1.3 wira stock internal
im currently going to get the Magic Jet , wish to decrease 1 more second

all these things are a waste of money la ... in my honest opinion.
tried both products... no significant power increase.. fuel consumption is how u tekan the gas la.... heavy right foot = more fuel consumption
want more power n better fc?
get a properly tuned 4-2-1 extractor with a mid-section bullet and the appropriate exhaust size..... u will fell the difference

just my 2 sen

littled :
no i disagree
please ask joeker urself
we both ran dyno on the quad surbo
its proven to increase ur hp , we used 2wd dyno and had increase 10% power
my fuel really descreased wei

no no
i am running fine
increase in hp
low fuel
i am happy
on dyno showing fuel not lean
very good they said
the main reason my car run very smooth is cos inside my exhaust piping i placed to cyclone like surbo also
smoother exhaust route

a surbo in the exhaust piping to make car run smoothly...?? :eek: geez, that's something new to me. i think i better go install some surbo lah 2molo so that i will have surbo-turbo...should be able to trash some supras out there huh...? :D

Wah,few people try before and dyno test it and proven really good some said no,Liar.
Anyone got Karamjit Singh hp no maybe i can ask him did he put in his rally car and daily use car

Simon in Hong Kong very hard to find him somemore so expensive call him to HK.Sound like very interesting some of them dyno it and prove is effective.
Last time i saw at ENEOS at 1-Utama that Mirco Compressor is Twin 1 and free 1 think look like spark plug.That 1 also got dyno chart said raise 10hp and less 2 second