mazda mechanics in PJ or KL area?

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
aiyo piyan ur car the only b8 ran that day ....nvm u call jarsofclay take ur car to kolo choong n tuned it n go back in to sepang on the 15th ......try to ask jarsofclay,maskuiln all to enter sepang also 1 time :biggrin::biggrin:

JarsOfClay

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
nvm bro piyan hopefully by the 15th i can make it to sepang also la...just for syiok syiok la but currently need 2 do up car a bit...only money stands in my way:thefinger:

piyanb8

Aug 12, 2007
nvm bro piyan hopefully by the 15th i can make it to sepang also la...just for syiok syiok la but currently need 2 do up car a bit...only money stands in my way:thefinger:
come la..dats d last round for this year n im not goin to participate in any SDB 2009!
too many regulations laa..
i 'paksa' maskulin to enter this 15th nov..(he got new toyol..!hehe,sori maskulin):listen:

JarsOfClay

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
ok la so hopefully this time got two clairs going in sepang la...:burnout::burnout::burnout:...shall try my best to make it this time.yeah la the racing licence thingy is a real bugger la...making life harder for us and the drag scene

piyanb8

Aug 12, 2007
Good to hear dat..more b8's is nice.
at least..we b8's(one of lowest cc capacity) dare enuf to enter SDB n fight wit monster
2.0++ cc in group B,eh?

:biggrin:

maskulinB8

Known Member
Jun 9, 2004
PJS one
Visit site
come la..dats d last round for this year n im not goin to participate in any SDB 2009!
too many regulations laa..
i 'paksa' maskulin to enter this 15th nov..(he got new toyol..!hehe,sori maskulin):listen:
Bro, now it was time for me to rest la & play with NA engine. :proud:

piyanb8

Aug 12, 2007
i will make sure maskulin enter SDB nx mth..
just like in the 3rd round,more B8 to play n setting together with..

come early..free running may start as early as 07:30-08pm..
less cars means more runs,but i doubt..
gonna be a lot of participants nx round.

any more B8 out there?on the road cars,espeacially...:party:
come joint the fun..last round of this year!
(unless u hav money to buy racing suit n take race licence..hmmm.):driver:

piyanb8

Aug 12, 2007
RM180 only maa..
paksa yur fren to come together,ask them to pay RM20 each(pit fee)..give them the wrist bands n..
tadaaa!! u only pay RM140..plus,u park yur car inside pit area.

no worries of having trouble to walk bac to yur car,afta SDB finish..
(not to mention the Q!):five:

JarsOfClay

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
true bro piyan. i hope my car can be ready by the 15th of next month i also want 2 go in sdb 4 fun.its gonna b my first n last by the way i look at it with all da stupid new regulations...aiyo make life really harder for us 2 have some legal fun not say very rich(i know im not) heheh...

Apr 1, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
there are alot of good workshop out there who can do B8 now days ...
colo choong is a old mazda sifu also ... he is been doing b8 for more than 10 years already...
:)
Hello, could you please advise - does he do very very old Mazda from the late 60s?? like Mazda 1000? I'm asking on behalf of my elder brother. The car works on hand gear.

or does anyone know of any old mechanic, an enthusiast who knows the old Mazdas very well and can help repair ..?

appreciate any advice.

Thank you.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hello, could you please advise - does he do very very old Mazda from the late 60s?? like Mazda 1000? I'm asking on behalf of my elder brother. The car works on hand gear.

or does anyone know of any old mechanic, an enthusiast who knows the old Mazdas very well and can help repair ..?

appreciate any advice.

Thank you.
Bro., this topic almost 9 years ago dy........:confused:

Apr 1, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
yes, just trying our luck.. in case there's anyone who can help .. looking for a reliable mechanic who knows Mazda cars very welll ... a very very old car ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever wished that your family or the in laws are car lovers? Well, there is definitely such thing, just perhaps not a frequent thing in Malaysia. Introducing the Patsinakis family, a true enthusiast family, where the whole family would be driving a selection of old Volkswagen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience