....maybe need to re-design our mloc t-shirt

Hi Ben/Leslie/EZ/Mizu,

Thanks for the support...I've discussed with one souvenirs factory in Melaka...they're able to 'entertain' me eventhough I order very minimum, let's say 50pcs...

My design, nothing special....if u guys still remember the shirt , lucky draw prize from Mitsubishi Motors during our last AGM...but i've adjusted a lil'bit here and there...

That design, that quality for RM65 / pc...:biggrin: if u want to have your name embroidery on the shirt, it also can be done as well..:rolleyes: hehehehe:biggrin: but I don't think so?

Colour ....RED

btw...any other design proposal? anybody?

how about 2 different colours? 1 is red and 1 is white and each colour 50 pieces then can have minimum 100 pieces liao... :biggrin:

how about 2 different colours? 1 is red and 1 is white and each colour 50 pieces then can have minimum 100 pieces liao... :biggrin:

Can be done...but can we have 2 different colors for our Club shirt??? Looks not so unity...:biggrin:

2 colors is a good idea but nasty to keep inventory of ... For example, how many extras of a certain colour does the Club need to keep. My opinion is to still stick with 1 colour to make the life of the person taking the orders and keeping stock easier.

Stick to one colour... Black is okay, but need to get some good material...:biggrin::biggrin:

Yes, agreed. Thicker cotton (like the previous MLOC Polo Shirt) is abit hot in this weather conditions. The newer is thinner synthetic/cotton (not sure) is cooler.

Just a suggestion, maybe if Azizi can check for those like "Dri-fit" type of quality.

Suggestions and proposals are welcome...

yeah..1 colour...my proposal colour is RED...will be ready soon.

red is good coz it reflects Mitsubishi....just the color fade very quickly n we may need new shirt every few months...:P

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom