Mall Area - Super GT Round 4 2006 Sepang Circuit Malaysia

DJ-LAZ

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Penang
Visit site
come on give him some credit ... it really looks like a skyline infact ..
seen the real car and only the door area got the look of a putra ...
there is alot of effort and creativity in that car ...

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Yes... agree !.. i support him .. at least he put some money and efforts and shown his creativity on his imagination... I have seen NSX convert to F50 (JAPAN), Putra convert to Impreza V.3 @ PROBARU PUTREZA (MALAYSIA) and now this Putra to Skyline R34 GT-R (PROSSAN PULINE GT-R :) ) ..

Any future projects!?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I like the bonnet the most. It look really neat and the bonnet surface is smooth. Real good workmanship. Wonder how much to do the bonnet...

D_clothes

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
is that sampat eh car ? that is like a total face lift from the last time .
no wonder didn't see his blue car around i thought sold off ...
That is really EXTREME MAKEOVER .....

sky_kids

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
Penang, KL
nice putra skyline look-a-like
last time i still saw when blue color 1

nice front and rear skyline look
police no kacau mer
haha

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
aiyo...my fren in college here drives a wira with skyline widebody and evo front head... we call it a skywivolution =) cause at least he got evo heart inside la =) hehehhe...

drew1.0beta

Known Member
May 27, 2006
penang man!! hehe
nice car tho..last time tht putra is blue..skyline-look too..but now even better looking..ori-head and tail lights! woohoo!! for me..its realli damn nice..
hmm..realli put alot of effort in the car..heard tht its gsr too..cheers!

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
he spend over 40k to customize all the outfits include the rims...the car look not bad , but couldnt understand why he failed to get top 3 placing when GT look alike event at autocity penang,maybe the judge sucks...!! A crap red wira with skyline bodykits got the champion, if not mistaken the picture is now posting at motortrader website...go and haf a look...this wira current bodykit WAS this owner(putra skyline) previous look lastime...wat a crap...!! let say if he is not changing his putra into wide bodykits now...he will probably be champion...look nicer than the current champion wira skyline....

Last edited:

DJ-LAZ

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Penang
Visit site
when it was blue he got second mer last year ...
infact he got first last year but was push to second becoz of a black putra with gold vinyls complain to da judge ...

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
haha....yea!! what i mean is...the wira like dat also can be champion d....why not him(baby skyline putra when in blue color)? ...hehe!!! obviously u can make up ur mind who is nicer...!! sure is the baby skyline mer...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,*Need some advice on a car i purchased 10.5 months ago. It is a 2001 continental car. I was told that car was well maintained and overhauled 4 years ago and top overhaul 2 years ago. Mileage still under 180k when i got it.

Car was purchased from a workshop that services this make of car and all service/repairs done by them were recorded. They were the broker for their customer.

Now my car broke down. Initially said head gasket burnt, changed it but coolant still leaking into...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience