male also kena rape

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

something to share

For a video to see how beer works click here:

http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf

Last edited:
This one already happen 20 years back in Cape Town africa but that one is without this "Beer" things, man kena "kiong kan" by 6 black ladies!:laugh:

in a shorter version; Beware of gold diggers.

Tohsan said:
This one already happen 20 years back in Cape Town africa but that one is without this "Beer" things, man kena "kiong kan" by 6 black ladies!:laugh:

dude, you do know that the article is sarcastic right? lol

but for real, u guys read bout this dude tat was robbed near klcc few months back?
sum foreigners, 5 of em robbed tis poor dude and forced him to perform bj on all 5 of em..

when i read bout tat in the papers.. i was godsmacked..
it cud happen to u man.. *gulp

alien,
A guy giving blow job to guy? What fun is there. I bet the robbers are... rempit kind. buahaha

I hope a hot chick will offer me a drink which contain this beer, but not beer la, and rape me. Actually all she needs to do is ask

I don't mind getting rape by a single or a group of hot chicks.If pretty girls outside reading my message.U don't need to put any pills or chemical at my drink.Just ask,i will provide.

if a group of hot chick is a lot how? maybe 10 of them.. u dick will feel the pain for atleast 3-4days.. man not like woman, woman can take 10men in gangbang because they can, but man cannot, ur testis cannot process "air mani" anymore, n u force it.. u will feel the pain

satria_95 said:
alien,
A guy giving blow job to guy? What fun is there. I bet the robbers are... rempit kind. buahaha

.....or the GAY kind. Wakakakakaka......

wah na_power u have the experiance hor lol

if got hot chick wanna rape me ok no prob just ask,no need pills to make me sleepy cos if im a sleep no fun jor!!!....cannot do alot of style lol

but i dun think guy will mind...hhahha......if FAT girl may be la......guys wont say "dowan lagi jadi orang di dunia lagi".........bal bla bla

guys,

u think is easy to ask a gal to rape u har??

not easy ler,

let me teach u, u must 1st, lured her,,

REMEMBER gals show half boobies??? juz to attract guys sometime??

ok, u guys, show half brother out,

Understand??

dun un, i can teach u,......hahahahaa muahahaahha

Guys very open minded to sex.Just ask us wanna"Have a special night with me"If the girls is hot chicks la.Mostly guys said "YES".If malu,write a piece of paper and ur hp,100% will contact u back.Very easy only

ky69,

im afraid that sexy hot chick punya bf call n scold u kaw kaw only

hahahaha!