Malaysia Internal Affair

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
This is about the demolition of chinese temple in Penang,they said its built on a land which is belong to the state. Now this case currently under investigation, i read the news last week, the Minister of Penang is looking into the matter already.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
the mou gan dou have got some serious racist remark about chinese being maginalised and need to be united,so that the chinese won't be treated like second class citizen. The rest go figure. Its sad but its true.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
but sadly, as a chinese i know chinese can hardly get united...even in a same country we will split up by region, area and dialects.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah..very very sensitive leh the comic but its the truth. :confused_smile:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
better cut down i think, wanna talkabout it we go yumcha in kopitiam talk as u wish,but here is a bit risky scare they will shutdown zth,then we have mo more fun already.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I think it's obvious around the world what the "landlords" are doing here. They say, "don't simply talk about sensitive issues" and here they are DOING IT rather than SAYING IT. It's clearly obvious even to the blind people who are the racist here.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
not to say chinese temple or indian temple .. if its under any plan for upgrading or for other purpose:

Either
1. The authority finds any other solution without demolish it.
2. The authority gives alternative & suitable place for it before demolish it.

Solved ..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
sakuraguy,
Good points but that's unlikely going to happen. The govt has always supported the landlords and now, they are all spoilt when they know they have the authority and that the govt is always protecting them even if they killed someone in front of the prime minister.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
satria_95 said:
I think it's obvious around the world what the "landlords" are doing here. They say, "don't simply talk about sensitive issues" and here they are DOING IT rather than SAYING IT. It's clearly obvious even to the blind people who are the racist here.
ya i understand what u mean, the sohai that like to raise his weapon during the recent assembly. Whatever shit they talkabout no way they can beat China. Thats why my uncle rather go back to China, at least don't have to receive second class citizen treatment.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey ZTH members,

Just happened yesterday nite(4am), 2 guys with motor targeted my brother's wira converted gsr turbo, open up your engine bay and steal your BOV. Second time for the recent 2 years.

Assumed same fellows(As we have shifted before, but same area, and from my brother's car, physically cant tell its a turbo, very low profile). I think they recognise the car. Pls be aware if this happened to you guys before.

Area: Old Klang Road

Curse these Axxholes!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience