LOw cranking speed-Any ideas

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
HI,hope u guys can help give some ideas,my car cannot crank,it happen suddenly,before this got no problem.Yesterday after driving for a while,stop and switch off engine,the when i wanna start,it wont crank,it just click,click click...then a friend come and jump from his car,also wont crank,wait for a while...can crank but slowly..but somehow it magically starts.

Want to my UNI workshop and borrow fresh batt,still wont crank,borrow batt charger,bump the current kaw kaw,then can start,bring car back home.After switching off,try to start again but failed,it just clicked.

Today changed another starter and new batt cable to the starter(300amp orange cable),jump start from a frend car,it turns but very slowly,not enough to start the engine.after 3 turns,cannot turn anymore,voltage droped to 8.9V from 12.5V.U guys any ideas,i try to recharge the batt again ths evening and see how

i'm using SVT,with ae86 starter,used for 15month already got no problem

TQ's

Maybe starter relay prob. Try to direct batt source to starter see whether same respond or not.

my fren facing the same problem b4 .... after few weeks of troubleshooting found its the injectors problem....so injectors changed then problem solved....

Problem solved already,TQ all,it happens to be a weak starter,and then because of too much cranking,the batt become very week,charge it for 2 hours,OK already

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom