lookin for e8

amsrsm

Known Member
hello...
does anyone know of an e8 (non-mr) with the reg xxx 28/23 (i cant remember the letters or the number). its either a light blue or silver car. from what i could see, it was quite stock with just an exhaust (and probably an air filter) upgrade.

Last edited:
ok, i realise my previous post sounded like im looking for the car to steal it. the story is that i had a 'run' with him on monday night, along the straight hartamas road towards jln duta. however, once we reached the turn off to get onto jalan duta, you know that corner...long blind right hander going downhill, i was ahead and him behind me, they closed off the left lane to do some maintenance work or something.
anyway, i saw the work they were doing so i gassed it and changed lanes. but i THINK he saw the road closure too late and braked, so he slammed into the wall. i only realised this when i was already joining up to the main road and looked in my rear mirror to see his car facing sideways without the lights on (so im assuming it was quite a bad frontal impact with the headlights broken).
so....this post is just to see if anyone knows the owner....thats all.

amsrsm,

Bro, v dun hv a member (in MLOC) with an E8 with de no. u mentioned!!! But too bad tht de E8 owner got an accident!!! Hope he is fine n his car wasnt badly damage!!! Mmm... 'Fast Run' in an unfamiliar road could b very very dangerous le... And of cause, if not too familiar abt de road pls do not push urself too hard, jus in case something unexpected happen such as road closure or etc!!!

So bro u ok? Hahaha... :_:

Cheers!

s9>yea i was wondering whether he was an MLOC member or not, then i can find out if he was ok or not, cos his car was totally sideways like his front is facing the divider, and he's on the right lane with the left lane closed for road works PLUS its a blind corner, i dont know if anyone came up from behind and smacked into him or not. just wanted to check. luckily thats the road i take to work every day (and sometimes when i go to town at night) so i've been looking at different lines to take through the corner, but still, the road works there caught me off guard but luckily my ayc is still working.....haha
thanks for the reply!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom