Look at Cabinet Minister's Summon here!!!

What do you know, those are all our elected thugs....ummm...I meant officials.

i wonder whether they can still renew the roadtax and their kejara system must be -ve..licenced suspended..

walau weh!!!
samy vellu no1 la dude
char dou, goverment so rich also dint pay...
summore so many summons...
we all citizen also wont get such many summons as them!

Sammy Vellu got only 17K after disc. from 46K....aiyoo, wht like that?...we're as ordinary people got to begging, running upstairs/downstairs like mad people just to get few ringgit discount....ggrrrr.....

I saw that one on my mailbox too. Be careful, in a few weeks time, it'll be the talk of the town about that summon circulation and the government will do something. Haha.

i wonder if they r going to pay those summons or not. if not, will they be caught? :biggrin:
malaysia boleh...rakyat not paying summons, operasi...minister not paying summons, close both eyes la...

Samy Vellu damn geng so many summons. He must be doing track testing a lot for those newly pave or built road aka road QC checking...Hahahaha...Hahahaha...

Becareful guys when we are on the road, you wont know when Samy Vellu will tailgate you. Muahahaha...test power and QC checking....

Sami Vellu think he built the roads and he think he's the KING OF ROADSTER

Samy Vellu is not kind of guy to mess with. The way how he gives is way much better than all the other ministers. I've never heard any minister saying "The day I die is the day I resign". I wonder would the boys in blue dare to put out a warrant for Uncle Sam.

TitanRev said:
Becareful guys when we are on the road, you wont know when Samy Vellu will tailgate you. Muahahaha...test power and QC checking....

what car he is driving?
maybe got a secret car at home... mystery Legend?? king of d road???
hehe

Have you guys ever thought that "Hey, that file/image/picture could be fake. I am reading a circulation of a work that was done up in Windows Paint program by a fella who was just too free on a sunday morning!"

So senang believe wan ar ..? lol... :regular_smile:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom