Let's Share About Your Ride... (Modification)

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
Hi There,

Mind Sharing what is the biggest modification you did for your lovely ride?

Why your ride need that modification?...And does it really satisfied you?.. Let's Share and Discuss About It...

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
hmm.. biggest modification? engine swap ofcourse XD the only thing that would be bigger is probably spot-weld the whole chasis.

why i need that modification? crave for power i guess... muhahahaha i'm evil.. power.. power~~

satisfied? not yet, power is nothing without handling, now the car have too much power for it to handle, sometime can feel the car is falling apart -__-" more to do.. more to do... oh wait.. i'm out of money T_T

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
my biggest is.....uh..able to remove ALL the proton logo/word off my car except for the colour n engine code sticker on the firewall....DAMN happy~!! =D

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
any modification else? keke.. there are lot of ppl out there now...

some only mod their exterior look.. with stock engine outside...
some mod their interior, engine... outside look like stock but monster outside...
some mod their ice... for the fun :D...

so need to discuss which mod is the most worth it? worth it or not? cause some ppl mod their part for the sake of modding it... after a while... when they feel that is useless.. then they took it off away... weird huh ?

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
pocroc.. *peace* no offend... that exterior mod... :D..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i mod for comfort n driving pleasure evryday....no money do engine,scared problem after problem then dump all my money on just engine...i want abit of evrything....i love my steering the most cuz thats the thing i hold the most while driving,tho its not worth the price to some,but imagine able to touch/hold/grip italian leather in a m'sian car since i cant afford a ferrari...lol....well worth evry penny to me~!

Last edited:

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
PocketRocket said:
i mod for comfort n driving pleasure evryday....no money do engine,scared problem after problem then dump all my money on just engine...i want abit of evrything....i love my steering the most cuz thats the thing i hold the most while driving,tho its not worth the price to some,but imagine able to touch/hold/grip italian leather in a m'sian car...lol....well worth evry penny to me~!
we're at the different end ^^ my car the other way around... i drive around town at noon without aircond too...

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
super stock standard the most was taking out all the manufacturers sticker which they sticked on the windows . no free ads lol ...

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
fuiyoh... 15" rim.. pocroc.. u mod ur bodykit for comfort also ar? kekeke...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
yeah...comfort of my eyes....prevents getting eyesore from looking at my car the "proton" way....haha

Last edited:

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
But from what i know hoh... most of those ppl mod their car for the sake of modding it... after a while later ... when they get bored... they mod their car again and again.. i dont think its nessasary lor... but its their money :D... dont get offended ya..

so far didnt mod anything yet... all my mod came with the car i bought... so far juz change the exhaust system.. cause the old exhaust system... the sound like crack sound... making me feel damn earache... lolz... so change the whole thing... and the piping are almost to time.. so might as well change the whole set...

pocroc... MALAYSIA BOLEH!!! Proton said wanna make car that ppl want... and say they will upgrade wan leh... lolz...

dragonfly

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
my biggest mod n the most satisfying one n most happy one.......would be my cassatte player to cd player......muahahahh.....damn happy with it...get to listen to mp3 n cds....hehehe....

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
dragonfly... i know what type of person u are.. easy satisfied person.. keke...

one more thing.. why most of the car at least also change air filter? any reason why??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Who doesn't like a good tuning company? Tuners always make a good car better or more unique. Whereas some companies only focus on improving or altering the looks of your machine, some strongly believe that a couple of hundred extra horsepower is never a bad thing. Novitec Rosso is one of those companies who like to take things to extremes.

Above Pic: Hardcore siblings: 707 bhp Novitec Rosso...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience