LED for Eagle Eye

mivecmerah

500 RPM
just wondering if we can make eagle-eye using bright led...anybody can show me the diagram so we can make it....im a little stupid about electronics....
so,then we can make the cheap LED eagle eye....isn't it great right?

it turn out that the rod is smaller than the LED..how ever i can use the end of the rod that actually hooked to the blinds railing to be LED socket and projects the LED lite to the rod..that just an idea..again i dun have rotary tool to cut ... :(

the super bright LED cost me RM2.50 per one unit and RM0.10 per unit for capasistor of 220ohms..

2 LED
4 capasistor
wire

i am looking for cheap rotary tools now..

chilskater said:
the super bright LED cost me RM2.50 per one unit and RM0.10 per unit for capasistor of 220ohms..

2 LED
4 capasistor
wire

Capacitors is in farad ler. ^^

chilskater said:

2 LED
4 capasistor
wire

huhu ohm lor..anyway why u need 4 resistor for 2 LED??
where to find those bright LED ar?

im still working on this DIY..hehe..
dont have rotary tools oso,but managed to cut it wif ordinary small saw..what a misery..haha..will put pics later afta finish..

2 resistor for backup..kedai jual electrical components..u want to buy rotary tool?PM me..im not selling but know someone jual 2nd hand lar..for the LED..they will test it for u

chilskater,can post for me LED and resistor ar?damn hard to find those in my place..can ar..i upah u summore..

any led also can..but where to find wan ar?mivecmerah,got led shop near u ar?finish fabricating and bending all over the thing..but no LED!

Hello.... Im having trouble finding the plastic thing... can anyone tell me where to get it? Thanks

how come...then all penang people didnt use blind ar....huahuahuahuahuahua...just kidding...maybe u can find that shop in shopping complex?have u try?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom