Lancer GT Windscreen Line Crack

harvind

Jun 12, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Team,

Need urgent assistance on how to solve the line crack on my Lancer GT.

The Crack is now almost 1feet
And i just noticed that it's spreading,:banghead:

I didn't cover insurance for that yet,:mad:

Is it possible to repair the lined crack? If yes where's a recommended place to do this and how much it might cost?

If it's not possible to repair...
How much will it cost to change the whole windscreen?

Kindly Help

Thank you In Advance guru's.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
try calling your insurance company whether are u able to add on windscreen coverage, otherwise have to wait till yr insurance expires.

rm150 for rm1k coverage.

alternatively, head to Dr Cermin.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if its a dot, u still can repair. cost of it less than rm100.

if its 1 feet long, sorry to inform, it cant be repair anymore. my suggestion, u keep on using it until yr insurance expired then renew with windscreen coverage....then only do claim...this way u save a lot.

if u add coverage now, yr insurance company will need u to provide photo to prove and u cant claim it so soon...

if u need any further assistance, i can assist on windscreen insurance claim, u dont have to pay upfront, just provide me the insurance policy with windscreen coverage, sign n go....we will take care of the rest....hope i answer yr concern...cheerz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifoo sifoo sekalian... i wanna ask if iswara 4g13 can use what other car's FICD arr??... and, FICD from which car has more vacuum pressure??...

i need stronger vacuum suction coz i've fabricated the idle load compensator for my weber carbie... but the suction not strong enough to overcome the stiffness of the holdback spring of the carb's throttle lever.... thats why i need an FICD which has a stronger vacuum pressure...

any sifoo can help??... FICD from what car i can use??... plug...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience