Lai Exhaust SS2

bebulu

Oct 13, 2005
differ said:
Lai quoted me rm1430 for complete 3" non-stainless piping. this includes downpipe + resonator + midpipe + centerbox + endpipe. all Mandrel-bent joints. NO muffler.

wanna ask the more experienced members out there, is the price reasonable? if so, i would go get it done next month. thanks.
Hehe..I have been there twice 3 years ago. The workmanship not good at all. Some places are not weld propely and pricy.

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
bebulu said:
Hehe..I have been there twice 3 years ago. The workmanship not good at all. Some places are not weld propely and pricy.
Workmanship not good..? If u think not good or got anything wrong u shud have go back there and let Lai / his worker check.. aftersales service.

Lai maybe abit pricy but known for his welding job.. But one thing la.. You buy your stuff other place and bring there, he'll charge u kao kao wan the installation fee..

of course right? which mechanic happy la u bring other ppl stuff ask him do.. You buy from him he will charge u damn cheap installation.. Not a bad place.

Just know wat u're buying la.. Coz he quoted me some other stuffs abit expensive. :biggrin:

kylim8

Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
all taikos,

me wanna change my exhaust system n wat should i change overall huh? like muffler? centre bullet? wats all that? anyone mind explainin to me.. wat do i hav to change if i were to change the exhaust system?

thx in advance

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
kylim8 said:
all taikos,

me wanna change my exhaust system n wat should i change overall huh? like muffler? centre bullet? wats all that? anyone mind explainin to me.. wat do i hav to change if i were to change the exhaust system?

thx in advance
kylim8 ... you shud buy Hypertune Magazine volume49 (i think its latest one) .. and read up page 84 and page 85.

RM11.90 only the magazine.. go buy go buy...

zakie

Jul 7, 2005
ooittt !!!!!
giLor !!!! non stainLessteeL pLak tu.... even the stainLessteeL cost is not more than that price.... hierrrr....

:dancing2:

kylim8

Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG

bebulu

Oct 13, 2005
I did and bought the parts from him very chincai job and some spot are not weld. I think the best place in town in sunway Jaffar place.

gavan

Apr 14, 2004
eh? i did mine in sri muda shah alam :lol: ahahhahah, and its erm, pressed-bent i think, since i read the article, but its smooth enough larr tho ;)

thteh86

Subang Jaya, Ma
well, i've done a few things there b4, it maybe a little bit pricy but for me his workmanship is good....a lot more better than wei yip/wai heng i must say, maybe 100 times?

Jian Hang is my preference though, with reasonable pricing and very nice job done

zakie

Jul 7, 2005
Yaa Lor Yaa Lor,

me aLso done bY ah wa jian hang exhaust bolton sri gombak,
price is nego. workdone much mo better.... sumore if u dun satisfied, u can hantam him back Lorrr... hehehehe...... :rock:

:dancing2:

my car was broken into....and my HU gone....but dunno y the clock also not working edi...the feler cut all da wire....now left those cut-end wire inside...
izzit some related wire have to reconnect back...which 1...alot with different color leh...my car is wira1.5 auto...